• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Uninvited

Admin

This movie was so bad that I really wanted to ask for my money back after it was over. It had a nice twist at the end but hardly enough to make up for 2 hours of boredom and predictability. The only good part of the movie was this weirdo sitting 3 seats down from us who kept moaning every time something happened and he would yell during a "scary" part. He literally had us cracking up during this "scary" movie.

This movie was so bad that I really wanted to ask for my money back after it was over. It had a nice twist at the end but hardly enough to make up for 2 hours of boredom and predictability. The only good part of the movie was this weirdo sitting 3 seats down from us who kept moaning every time something happened and he would yell during a "scary" part. He literally had us cracking up during this "scary" movie.

Don't tell me.... Asian horror remake? The kind with scary little girls and things crawling on ceiling?

Don't tell me.... Asian horror remake? The kind with scary little girls and things crawling on ceiling?

Disappointingly there was a bit of the "creepy crawling" thing going on but it wasn't like the Ring or the Grudge ... and it wasn't as interesting as the Ring or as "scary" as the Grudge. I do believe it was an Asian horror remake though.