• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Wizards are on ESPN tonight?!?!

TskOoOo

This is a travesty.

The Wizards are so God-awful that they could barely compete with the 2004 Tony Delk/Antoine Walker Hawks.

Wizards/Nuggets? How is this a good matchup? Chauncey vs. 52 year old Mike James, who's played on 350 total basketball teams?

Nuggets are mad overrated and Wizards are an embarrassment to this league.

:beat:

It's not a good match-up, it's awful. My guess is the game was scheduled a long time ago and the exec's figured they would be matching an Arenas/Butler vs. Iverson/Melo showdown. Just didn't quite work out that way....

It's not a good match-up, it's awful. My guess is the game was scheduled a long time ago and the exec's figured they would be matching an Arenas/Butler vs. Iverson/Melo showdown. Just didn't quite work out that way....

Exactly. Hell, Gilbert is the reason why the Wizards still get plenty of national TV games. It reminds me of last year when the Heat were TERRIBLE and yet they still had games on the national TV docket. Times like this, I wish that the NBA picked up where the NFL left off and add flexible national games. I'm really tired of seeing the same 10 teams on ESPN, ABC, & TNT.