• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks - Clippers...

Popeye

It's not gonna be a cakewalk since Clippers got Baron Davis, Randolph and Camby back into starting 5.

Even with Joe this game will not be easy. Now i hope i am wrong and we beat them by 20 or something, but if we squeeze it out without Joe i will be very, very happy.

Clippers beat Memphis tonight 126-105...... Z-BO had 35 and 10....

If they can find a "Marvin stopper" they will have chance, but i doubt it. :nono:

:beer:

Edited by Murat1

I cant really say anything until i see if JJ is playing.

I watched the game last night and they were beasting on the grizz, then i looked at their record and they won only 11 games??!!

I think we should beat the clippers and hope the Zach and the boys are not as hot as they were last night.

What do you guys think our gameplan is if JJ is back playing or if he isnt?

oh yeah..GO MARVIN!!

I cant really say anything until i see if JJ is playing.

I watched the game last night and they were beasting on the grizz, then i looked at their record and they won only 11 games??!!

I think we should beat the clippers and hope the Zach and the boys are not as hot as they were last night.

What do you guys think our gameplan is if JJ is back playing or if he isnt?

oh yeah..GO MARVIN!!

The Clippers' record means nothing now that they have all of their starters back and completely healthy.

The Clippers' record means nothing now that they have all of their starters back and completely healthy.

Yeah. I was shocked to see they had 11 wins. I didnt know all their players were down this whole season. They looked very good last night, but they were playing Memphis.

Yeah. I was shocked to see they had 11 wins. I didnt know all their players were down this whole season. They looked very good last night, but they were playing Memphis.

Their players weren't down for the "whole season", they were just unfortunate enough to have their players keep suffering injuries so they were never completely healthy as a team. Baron Davis and especially Marcus Camby have shown that they can simply dominate when they are healthy... and now they have Randolph back. As long as they can stay healthy, they can keep up with any team in the NBA. So yeah... don't go with their current record.

Back to back for both teams.

Both won last game.

Hawks have the home floor edge in this one.

Records? What records? They're out the window. This is

going to be a fight to the finish.

Will JJ play? Don't know yet. Hawks can't afford to do their

"sleepwalk routine" like they did in the second quarter

of last night's game.

Josh very well may be the key for tonight. Isn't he due for

a great game?

not exactly full strength with Kaman still out

Well they're still going to be pretty doggone tough without them.

I REALLY hope that the Hawks don't think that this is the same team they faced earlier this year. This could very well be an embarrassing loss.

However, I'm pretty confident that we're going to win. As much as I expect us to lose on the road, that feeling is flipped when we're at home. I'd still be shocked if we lost this game.