• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Players you would bet the house take or have taken roids/hgh

NJHAWK

Im going to stick to the 3 major sports and list guys I would bet my left nut used or use steroids or hgh.

Aroid, Bonds, Mark Mcguire, Sosa, Clemons, Palmero, Canseco, Giambi and the rest of the highly pubed baseball ones are obvious. The nfl is full of them as well especially the Steelers of the 70's and today. James Harrison, Hines Ward, Joey Porter {both as a steeler and dolphin} Ike Taylor, Chris Hope are some easy ones. Junior Seau, Teddy Brusci, Rodney Harrison, Brian Dawkins, Donovan Mcnabb, Odell Thurman.

NBA Lebron is almost definite. Dam I know there have to be alot more but nobody jumps to mind, someone help.

Im going to stick to the 3 major sports and list guys I would bet my left nut used or use steroids or hgh.

Aroid, Bonds, Mark Mcguire, Sosa, Clemons, Palmero, Canseco, Giambi and the rest of the highly pubed baseball ones are obvious. The nfl is full of them as well especially the Steelers of the 70's and today. James Harrison, Hines Ward, Joey Porter {both as a steeler and dolphin} Ike Taylor, Chris Hope are some easy ones. Junior Seau, Teddy Brusci, Rodney Harrison, Brian Dawkins, Donovan Mcnabb, Odell Thurman.

NBA Lebron is almost definite. Dam I know there have to be alot more but nobody jumps to mind, someone help.

should maybe put a second "b" in "pubbed" because otherwise it sounds like you are talking about baseball players with a lot of curlies.

Chipper. I've seen him hit bombs just by flicking his wrist. Classic Barry Bonds-styled homers. Steroids have the reputation of helping young players heal faster, but I think they are more liable to cause chronic injury problems if you look at the older roiders. I also expect the next big name out of the 104 to be David Ortiz. Also a classic case when looking at his sudden rise to stardom and lack of any other baseball skills. I would've bet my left one that A-Rod was on as soon as he came to New York, as he has never done anything to impress me as the natural that so many "analysts" thought he was. Historically, a tell tale sign is poor fielding. His swing is technically and physically atrocious, much like Sosa's. Randy Johnson comes to mind also.

Chipper. I've seen him hit bombs just by flicking his wrist. Classic Barry Bonds-styled homers. Steroids have the reputation of helping young players heal faster, but I think they are more liable to cause chronic injury problems if you look at the older roiders. I also expect the next big name out of the 104 to be David Ortiz. Also a classic case when looking at his sudden rise to stardom and lack of any other baseball skills. I would've bet my left one that A-Rod was on as soon as he came to New York, as he has never done anything to impress me as the natural that so many "analysts" thought he was. Historically, a tell tale sign is poor fielding. His swing is technically and physically atrocious, much like Sosa's. Randy Johnson comes to mind also.

Sorry, but I LMAO every time someone says this. No f-ing way I ever give either of mine for anything :laughing5:

On topic, I agree with Ortiz and Johnson. I think that John Rocker might have, and maybe another hurler like Billy Wagner.

Definitely agree on Chipper but I think he only took them for maybe a year or 2. Not that 2 years makes him less guilty or shameful but I don't think he took them that long. But he had to for a little while. Andruw....yeah, I think so. He started looking like Sheldon, I mean Ken Griffey Jr. on the brain tonic episode of the Simpsons after several years in the league. Could someone less lazy than me post the Simpsons pic for old times sake please? I still don't know about the other sports. It's harder for me to see the obvious physical variations with those sports than with baseball for some reason. It's really interesting to hear Lebron's name thrown out there. I've always thought he was just one of those freaks of nature rather than a product of steroid intake. I guess it is possible. He is without a doubt ridiculously big and agile.