• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How Many Wins Do You See On The Schedule?

khaos7

How Many Wins Do You See On the Sked?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here are our thirty remaining games:

@ Lakers

@Sacramento

@Portland

@Utah

@Denver

Miami

Cleveland

@Washington

@Knicks

@Charlotte

Detroit

New Orleans

Utah

Indiana

Portland

Sacramento

Dallas

@Cleveland

Minnesota

San Antonio

Boston

Lakers

@Philly

@Boston

Orlando

@Toronto

@Milwaukee

Indiana

Miami

@Memphis

The thing I like about it is that other than the upcoming roadie, most of the tough teams are home games and most of the crappy teams are on the road. If the guys come out with some fire like they did last season, we should be able to get more wins than you'd expect with that schedule. We gotta be able to take care of teams who are almost out of it on the road... so that Wiz-Cats-Knicks road trip needs to be a sweep. Also, we need to be able to handle a couple of those home games against LA/SAS/Boston/NOH/Cleveland.

If we take care of our home court like we have been and then take the gimmes on the road, we should be able to pull 15 wins out of this stretch.

The thing I like about it is that other than the upcoming roadie, most of the tough teams are home games and most of the crappy teams are on the road. If the guys come out with some fire like they did last season, we should be able to get more wins than you'd expect with that schedule. We gotta be able to take care of teams who are almost out of it on the road... so that Wiz-Cats-Knicks road trip needs to be a sweep. Also, we need to be able to handle a couple of those home games against LA/SAS/Boston/NOH/Cleveland.

If we take care of our home court like we have been and then take the gimmes on the road, we should be able to pull 15 wins out of this stretch.

Defending home court will be crucial. During the playoff run, teams are protecting their home court and stealing wins on the road. We've got to keep up the pace at the Highlight Factory.

If we can go .500 we have a 46 win season. Pretty much exceeding all the predictions by the 'experts'

Yes...14 to 16 wins easily. And of course the experts will not blame their bad reasoning on us being better than they thought. NO NO HELL NO!!! their faulty judgement will be blamed on a much weaker EC than what they thought LOL

I second the at least 15 win notion. There are some very winnable games on the schedule. The key is that the team doesn't get down when they loose 3-4 in a row on the road. So far they haven't shown that they let losing streaks effect them.

Here are our thirty remaining games:

@ Lakers

@Sacramento

@Portland

@Utah

@Denver

Miami

Cleveland

@Washington

@Knicks

@Charlotte

Detroit

New Orleans

Utah

Indiana

Portland

Sacramento

Dallas

@Cleveland

Minnesota

San Antonio

Boston

Lakers

@Philly

@Boston

Orlando

@Toronto

@Milwaukee

Indiana

Miami

@Memphis

I would say maybe.... 10-12. I would guess that puts the team at a 43-38 I think.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

@ Lakers-L

@Sacramento-W

@Portland-L (will surprise us with their balanced scoring attack)

@Utah-L (great home team)

@Denver-L (they get payback at home)

Miami-W

Cleveland-L (lebrons hits a game winner in last seconds)

@Washington-W

@Knicks-W

@Charlotte-W

Detroit-W

New Orleans-W (we won on road, gotta think we can do it at home)

Utah-W

Indiana-W

Portland-W (we get payback)

Sacramento-W

Dallas-W (will be a tough game, matchups will give us fits)

@Cleveland-L

Minnesota-W

San Antonio-L (very winnable but their guards kill us w/ dribble penatration)

Boston-W (gotta believe we can get atleast one against them)

Lakers-L (close early, but kobe puts out of reach late)

@Philly-W

@Boston-L

Orlando-L (they win last match against us but we get payback in playoffs)

@Toronto-W

@Milwaukee-W (will be out of contention after all their injuries)

Indiana-W

Miami-W (L if we already secured seed and dont play as hard)

@Memphis-W (reserves play mostly but Grizz suck so bad anyway)

Overall: 20-10, I think we get 50 wins as the team comes out with a new attitude after the break. we will struggle with the early west coast trip but will reel off a 10 game win streak against weak teams on road followed by 7 game homestand. wins later on may change though depending on if we have any competition for the 4th seed. we could possibly hand in the last few games against some scrappy teams. Overall i think our team will show us they have a lot of fight in them that they havent been showing since before the new year.

season will break down as:

20-10 great start/ came out with purpose

11-11 average middle/ struggle to keep up intensity night in and night out

20-10 great final push/ head into playoffs hot

total: 51-31 solid #4 seed