• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How lame has the dunk contest been

capstone21

• Admin
IMO, Howard was robbed.

Nobody else in the building could dunk on a 12 foot goal.

Howard is also 6'10 - 6'11

He is probably over a foot taller then Nate. Plus the 12 foot dunk was extremely boring. I think it is a bigger feat for 5'8 - 5'9 Nate to be able to dunk the way he does on a 10 foot net then what Howard did on the 12 foot one.

Howard has one good dunk and that was the one off the side of the backboard.

Last night was incredibly lame, which is disappointing considering that Dwight went to school his whole life in my neighborhood, although I am not a fan of his off-court persona. Nate Robinson is also quite lame. The dances after the dunks were stuff of a 6 year-old. Pathetic.

I certainly would not waste my time next year unless Josh, LeBron, Ariza, Wade, and Gay compete, which won't happen. LeBron against anybody else won't cut it. Dominique had to be either doubled over in laughter or sick to his stomach watching last night.

Howard is also 6'10 - 6'11

He is probably over a foot taller then Nate. Plus the 12 foot dunk was extremely boring. I think it is a bigger feat for 5'8 - 5'9 Nate to be able to dunk the way he does on a 10 foot net then what Howard did on the 12 foot one.

Howard has one good dunk and that was the one off the side of the backboard.

The Howard dunk has been one of the best SDC dunks since I saw the JRich reverse through the legs here in ATL. Whether simply or not, he jumped an entire foot (when measrued out) higher than Nate had to.