NBA All-Star Game Thread

gsuteke

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And who should replace Joe?

If Joe isn't the reason why we have the 4th seed in the East, then who or what is?

Why are the Hawks in 4th place? Well, because they're are only 3 good teams in the conference. Who has this team beat in the last 2 months? Nobody of note. And yes, that includes Detroit. Vince deserves to be in. He's a better player than JJ is.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Being an all star has nothing to do with how u perform in the game. JJ is most definite worthy of being an all star

Gee... I don't know, surrounded by other all-stars JJ looked very underwhelming. We also can't forget that he has shot terrible this year. His performance showed that he shouldn't have been out there in the first place.

Why are the Hawks in 4th place? Well, because they're are only 3 good teams in the conference. Who has this team beat in the last 2 months? Nobody of note. And yes, that includes Detroit. Vince deserves to be in. He's a better player than JJ is.

If Vince is a better player then how come the Hawks have a better record? According to you, the Nets have two Allstars while the Hawks have 0....so how does the Hawks have a better record than the Nets?

If Vince is a better player then how come the Hawks have a better record? According to you, the Nets have two Allstars while the Hawks have 0....so how does the Hawks have a better record than the Nets?

Hawks had a better record than Miami last year. Do you think Joblow is better than Wade?

I know Wade missed alot of games last year, but you can look through history and find more examples. How often did Mitch Richmond's Kings teams do well?

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I honestly couldn't care less how someone does in an All Star game (naturally I would rather Joe play great), but I just hope his performance tonight doesn't mess with him going into the real games. Joe should know that he can play with anyone and doesn't need to have a big night in an exhibition game to prove it.

Of course, his shot has been lost for a while now so I don't think tonight will make things worse.