• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Othello Hunter sent to the D-League

thecampster

Welp, there goes my Hunter -for- Skinner idea.

I don't see why that couldn't still be a possibility. Being in the D-League doesn't affect whether or not you can trade someone. Hunter is still under contract for the Hawks.

I think the reason we are finally doing this is that we now have a healthy frontcourt. I am not saying that Othello would play, but when you have an injured frontcourt then it takes away from practice. I think Othello wasn't sent down because Woody likes to have full practices. Since we have had Smoove, Za, and Horf out for some period of time this year Othello was probably contributing in practice. They are all healthy, might as well get him some burn.

• Premium Member
I don't see why that couldn't still be a possibility. Being in the D-League doesn't affect whether or not you can trade someone. Hunter is still under contract for the Hawks.

Oooohhhh...did you see what state they sent him to?

The dream lives!

Morris brings low post scoring (if given the chance). I don't know what Hunter brings.

Hunter rebounds and blocks shots. Morris doesn't do either. I don't know how we could do without Morris's 12 pts and 11 rebounds in 63 minutes. Mario West rebounds better.

• Moderators
Hunter rebounds and blocks shots. Morris doesn't do either. I don't know how we could do without Morris's 12 pts and 11 rebounds in 63 minutes. Mario West rebounds better.

6 points on 42.9% shooting and 7 rebounds in 33 minutes is slightly better than 12 on 44.4% shooting and 11 in 63 minutes but not by much.

Both players are guys we can do without and both should be in the D-League if we can spare the bodies in practice.