• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Shawn Marion sounds like he should be a Hawk

Admin

From ESPN

Speaking in the hours before the Miami Heat were to introduce Jermaine O'Neal at AmericanAirlines Arena, former Heat forward Shawn Marion acknowledged that he never quite fit in during his year in South Florida.

"I think everything was predicated on the half court in Miami, which I can play," Marion said upon his introduction in Toronto about his tenure alongside Dwyane Wade. "But everything was predicated on D-Wade, which there's nothing wrong with, he's a hell of a player, and we were winning and stuff, but I wasn't as effective as I could be."

"The game is supposed to be exciting," Marion said. "I'm tired of playing that boring style, half court, just watching everybody go up and run a play, call this play, run this play. That's boring, I'm not going to lie to you. And I know fans don't enjoy it, either." -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Sounds like he'd love to play for Woody since we don't run plays :brick wall:

From ESPN

true. it would of been nice to have him but it aint happening now. why wont we enter the Vince Carter sweepstake. Offer Claxton, Marvin and someone else for him. Im not really serious but everyone else wants Vince and he can certainly help out over here

• Premium Member
From ESPN

:beathorse: I hope you don't get banned for this