• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's Good for Tonight?

benhillboy

Predictions for tonight? I'm sure Flip will be inspired, although I don't know the specifics of his leave and hope his family is well. He'll drop 20. Their guards can't guard him, as the Blazers can be pounded around the paint at times. This game holds almost the same interest for me as a Hornets game, being that we took Shelden over Roy (Thanks again, Billy). Hawks win in a close one, although Roy thoroughly outplays Joe. Where you at, Marvin? Demand the ball, put your head down, and bang something!

I wish that Joe would drop 40 just to shut this guy up. Ive been following him and almost all off his posts are about how bad Joe is. Comments against one player constantly get really old and make hawksquawk less enjoyable. :sad:

There is no amount of points Joe could score to impress me. Glad you enjoy my posts though homie.

We were very fortunate the Blazers didn't have a great shooting night or we would have lost by 30+. Our perimeter defense is nonexistent. So frustrating when you see a guy standing wide open behind the 3pt line with a Hawk daydreaming a few feet away.

Diesel is to Marvin as benhillboy is to JJ.

It's like the Hawksquawk SAT!

Diesel:Marvin::benhillboy:__________

a. Ken Norman

b. Snoop Graham

c. Acie Law

d. Joe Johnson

Edited by Duff_Man

We were very fortunate the Blazers didn't have a great shooting night or we would have lost by 30+. Our perimeter defense is nonexistent. So frustrating when you see a guy standing wide open behind the 3pt line with a Hawk daydreaming a few feet away.

didn't we almost down by 30 before we or flip made that little run when the game was already over? and yea they didn't have a good shooting night.

I wish that Joe would drop 40 just to shut this guy up. Ive been following him and almost all off his posts are about how bad Joe is. Comments against one player constantly get really old and make hawksquawk less enjoyable. :sad:

Yeah I wish Joe would drop 40 too. Hell from Joe nowadays I'd take 40% from the floor. He hasn't dropped 40 or 40% much in the last 30 games. Here it is. The shooting % for Joe Johnson every game since December 17.

37.5, 40, 36.4, 34.8, 51.6, 45.8, 42.9, 31.3, 43.8, 29.4, 33.3, 38.9, 19.1, 47.1, 45.0, 47.6, 27.8, 27.3, 25.0, 46.7, 33.3, 64.7, 34.8, 40, 56.3, 62.5, 35.3, 36.8, 31.8

That's the last 30 games. 2 dnp's, 11 games where he shot over 40%. 17 he shot under 40%. raise the bar to 50%. Joe only shot 50% 4 times in his last 30 games. However he hoisted up 15 or more shots in all but 2 of the games he played in. You can't win that way.

BenHillBoy has a point here.

And by the way...in that 30 game span Joe has dropped 40 points...once.