• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Friday the 13th

Admin

So I finally got the chance to go see this last night and I thought it was pretty good. Nothing really revolutionary in the movie but if you liked the previous movies then you should like this one.

Highlight the text below to see it

Some things that I found interesting where that they made Jason a lot more intelligent in this one. For example when he was a kid he learned a lot of things at the camp like archery, tying knots, etc. and those skills became quite useful in his killing. I liked how they showed some people outside of the camp and how they were aware of "him" and that he just wants to be left alone. I thought it was really cool how you think that the girl played by Amanda Righetti was killed in the very beginning but that Jason was keeping her underground chained up instead of killing her because she looked like his mom and was wearing her necklace that had his picture in it. Because I'm a perv and truly appreciate the nudity in the Jason flicks I was certainly pleased with the level of nudity in this one.

Some things that I didn't like were that he was a bit too acrobatic for me. There is one scene in particular where he kills the black dude with the ax and then next thing you know Jason is on the first level of the roof of the house. It's like how the f did he get up there so quick? I also didn't like how easy he finds these people when they go running off into the woods. My final thought right now is that I didn't like the ending. His head was all ground up in the machine and then they carry him out to the dock and dump him in the water and sit there chatting and then all of the sudden he propels up from under the dock like he had on a jet pack and grabs the girl and then it's over. Very weird ending but I guess they wanted us to know that there will be a sequel.