• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Countdown to Homecourt in 1st Round" Thread

mrhonline

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Shhh! Someone is trying to re-learn HTML.

FYI, I'm going to the Charlotte game on Friday (in Charlotte). Probably going to sit in the nosebleeds, though. It's absurd how overpriced the tickets are for a crappy team in a city where no one likes the team...

Shhh! Someone is trying to re-learn HTML.

FYI, I'm going to the Charlotte game on Friday (in Charlotte). Probably going to sit in the nosebleeds, though. It's absurd how overpriced the tickets are for a crappy team in a city where no one likes the team...

Well done H, looks quite clean! See there's proof right there that people from north cackolacki can be learned to use a computer ;)

Look at you and your fancy computer graphics!

We need to get the "interest" rolling early on the HS get together before the 1st weekend playoff game this season.

We had I'd say 15 or so in and out before last year's Game 3 against the Celts. It was fun for sure!

Ill be in South Carolina at the end of April so i hope the Hawks make it to round 2 so i can go see a playoff home game.

• Premium Member
Well done H, looks quite clean! See there's proof right there that people from north cackolacki can be learned to use a computer ;)

Thanks! "Clean" is exactly what I was going for.

(On a side note, I'm a poor excuse for a Carolinian. And a Southerner, at that. I've grown up here, but don't have much of an accent and don't do/like most of the things Southerners are stereotyped for).

Had graduate-level grammar classes, too. :sad:

Hey, I was proud of myself the other day. My stats prof asked me to tutor. For an English major, I took that as a high compliment.

???

I didn't realize that you were still in school.

Nice thread though. I am glad we can talk about something other than lottery balls at this time of the season.

I think Philly will be trouble. The things they do well are things that can be done well every night.

Philly is 6th in the league in rebounding ratio, 7th in the league in defensive efficiency and 2nd in the league in fast break points.

Their big weakness is 3 pt shooting but shooting comes and goes even for the best shooting teams.

We have 24 games left with our magic number at 23. Definitely too early to talk about this because we don't control our outcome right now (unless you somehow think we can go 23-1). Once we get a ratio for our: (magic number) / (games left) ~ .6 then I will get excited. Right now there is too much time left.