• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Maurice Clarett writes in a blog!

mattlanta

http://mauriceclarett.wordpress.com/

I'm surprised he updates it as much as he does. The blog gives a good insight of what's really going on in his mind. It sounds like he's really changed himself.

I dunno. I live in Columbus and along with the Hawks, love all things Buckeye...duh. I read/skimmed/scanned whatever you want to call it, his blog, and it's hard for me to believe that he is writing it. If so, good for him, but what from what I read, the writer is extremely fluent and intelligent. I'm not saying he's not writing it, or Clarett comes of as "dumb"...it's just hard for me to believe after all the interviews/comments/quotes that he has made (believe me, I've heard them all first hand) that this is the same person. Hope it is! I wish him well, back at OU, also near and dear to my heart, my alum!

There's no motive behind having a blog that is a farce...it's not getting him anywhere, my point is that he must be a MUCH better writer than he is a speaker when it comes to grammar. Maybe he read a ton of books in the joint...who knows. LOL

How people talk and how people write are often very different. He was a college student, after all.

Well, at least in college his writing was so poor that he took oral examinations. That is why OSU was accused of academic misconduct.

Unfortunately, as always, the standards to prove academic misconduct are so ridiculous that apparently offering star athletes individualized oral tests is not officially academic misconduct.

• 2 weeks later...