Hawks vs Cavs

exodus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Z had 17 pts on 7-9 shooting and Mo was 4-5 from 3. The Hawks did a good job on Lebron but those two made the difference.

I had a feeling before the game that Big Z was going to be huge in the game. Turns out he was, and Mo Williams proved why he's an All-Star.

I thought the Hawks played well. They came back in the 4th and almost won the game. I'd love to see these two teams go head to head in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

I think Marvin gave gave James a run for his money.

What happened to Josh Smith? I didn't see him on the floor in the 4th.

Edited by ATLSmith

Better question. How is the fact that LeBron is obviously a better player a knock on Joe?

You're not making sense here.

Lebron will have nights off or periods off like everybody else. But the fact is that he's there most of the time for his team. Joe hasn't been there most of this season.

Im an not impressed with Lebron James. He plays totally out of control and if he want getting those calls he probably would average about 15pts a game.

I thought the Hawks played well. They came back in the 4th and almost won the game. I'd love to see these two teams go head to head in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

I think Marvin gave gave James a run for his money.

What happened to Josh Smith? I didn't see him on the floor in the 4th.

If it got down to foul shots, it would've been hack-a-Josh. His FT woes are are making news around the league now.

(Now whether or not they would've even called fouls for us, that's a different story. lol.)

first, i didn't watch the game until around 7 minutes mark of the 3rd and i thought woody had a good game too. when josh smith couldn't help us, he took him out. when bibby didn't shoot well, he let flip in. he also take joe out for the last 30 seconds of the third and couple minutes in the 4th. marvin was great on leborn when he was playing against him.