• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged x2: Gooden and Stromile Swift are available

GameTime

both bigs were waived today. We can use either one of them. Gooden is the better player but I think Swift fits what we do more.. which is run and jump. His mom just passed recently so im not even sure if he's looking to play but if so, I'd love for him and Zaza to be the bigs off our bench. I think Gooden will sign with Cleveland but of course I'd welcome him too.

Sund gotta get on it fast! They can help us out big time!

Who would you guys rather?

gooden has no heart and swfit is dumb. i'm not so sure if i want either one. of course i won't complain if we can get either one(cheap).

he sure showed some heart when he was the only one fighting against the Spurs. spurs in the Finals. I think it was game 3 when they were down 2-0 he was hitting shot after shot and when he went to the line he told his teammates "I'm not losing this game". It doesn't matter if u say he has no heart it would be better than what we have not being used. Anything is better than nothing. Atleast Gooden has been somewhat relevent in this league and not some scrub.

I wouldn't mind adding either. The problem is that neither of them would be eligible for the playoffs. This would make it hard on the team to sign them, integrate them into the rotation, and then not have them available for the playoffs. That said, if one of them can help us keep the 4 seed then its probably worth it.

I would sign Gooden in a heartbeat! He is very skilled at scoring in the paint, has an adequate jumper, and he's a solid rebounder. He won't help much defensively, but we're really lacking a quality backup 4 when we're running Smith/Horford at the 4/5.

Why would they not be eligible for the playoffs?

Players have to be on the team's NBA roster by March 1. That is why there was so much activity at the end of last week to get guys signed in time.