• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Smoove

Wurider05

I can't understand why all of you guys are hating on Marvin. He has stepped his game up this year which has been good for the team. He is efficient and plays within himself. I like Smoove but I also like winning and you go with what works. If any player is hurting the team whether it be JJ, SMoove, or MArv put their *ss on the bench!! What makes Smoove untouchable and different? He should be playing like Zaza instead of trying to be a finesse player. I hope he gets it together but right now he is playing like a bench player. 11 millions dollars:

Last 5 game Last 10 games

Points 9.2 (-5.7) 10.2(-4.7)

Rebs 3.6 (-3.4) 4.5 (-2.5)

Assists 1.4 (-1.1) 2.0 (-0.5)

Steals 1.0 (-0.4) 1.4 (+0.0)

Blocks 2.0 (+0.4) 1.9 (+0.3)

TO's 1.6 (-0.7) 1 .5 (-0.8)

and he is shooting 56 percent from the line. It appears that we may start going to Horf more in the paint and we can't afford to have bad perimeter shooting if he throw it back out.

• Premium Member
I can't understand why all of you guys are hating on Marvin. He has stepped his game up this year which has been good for the team. He is efficient and plays within himself. I like Smoove but I also like winning and you go with what works. If any player is hurting the team whether it be JJ, SMoove, or MArv put their *ss on the bench!! What makes Smoove untouchable and different? He should be playing like Zaza instead of trying to be a finesse player. I hope he gets it together but right now he is playing like a bench player. 11 millions dollars:

Last 5 game Last 10 games

Points 9.2 (-5.7) 10.2(-4.7)

Rebs 3.6 (-3.4) 4.5 (-2.5)

and he is shooting 56 percent from the line.

Only the Smith fans criticize Marvin to divert attention away from Smith poor rebounding stats!