• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: Claxton thinks he’s done with Hawks

Wurider05

• Premium Member
There's another Claxton thread where we discussed this. When I get time, I'll merge them.

found it:

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....howtopic=335595

• Premium Member

Kind of does the thread an injustice if the eye-opening AJC article titled "Claxton thinks he’s done with Hawks" is not on top. Not trying to step on any toes though

Kind of does the thread an injustice if the eye-opening AJC article titled "Claxton thinks he’s done with Hawks" is not on top. Not trying to step on any toes though

Nothing that I can do about that, I can't re-arrange posts within a thread.

• Premium Member
Nothing that I can do about that, I can't re-arrange posts within a thread.

that Dolphins cheerleader would be jailed for indecent exposure in Alabama and and some parts of GA.

• Premium Member
Good to know that we actually have three TRUE pgs and only play one. That's much better than having two and only playing one. <sigh>

Makes zero sense to me. Even is you don't want the guy why not show the rest of the league what he can do? This is where the GM has step in and do whats best for the team.

Or maybe (and that's a big maybe) Woody is saving him for the playoffs.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

You also need to look at this article from another vantage point.

Craig's.

Craig needs to play for Craig. He needs to show he can play this year and next year so he won't be looked upon as a 1 year wonder in respect to staying healthy, if he can pull it off.

Craig and more importantly Craig's agent are likely behind setting up this article.

You also need to look at this article from another vantage point.

Craig's.

Craig needs to play for Craig. He needs to show he can play this year and next year so he won't be looked upon as a 1 year wonder in respect to staying healthy, if he can pull it off.

Craig and more importantly Craig's agent are likely behind setting up this article.

Maybe Craig's peeps should have told him to keep the "I've got 2 or 3 years left" comment to himself. Not a solid bill of health sale if you ask me.

i see no reason why we dont play him...if we get no relief via insurance or retirement then we need to use all of the assets that we have....if you have an asset, you use it....i know he can't shoot but still we could use his perimeter defense and driving...

it's not like it's going to stop acie's development by cutting into his minutes, HE'S NOT GETTING ANY MINUTES TO CUT INTO...woody woody woody.