• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WHAT THE HACK?

Brotha2ThaNite

Trust me, all in all, you want no parts of Drew Gooden. Sure, I've seen him control and dominate certain (i.e. weaker) teams for 6-7 minutes. Never an entire game. He is injury riddled and at times, focus and effort is questionable. A "system" player. Whenever a player bounces around as much as he and Joe Smith, I have no idea why anyone would take a chance on him anyway. If three or more franchises allow or force you to walk, something is seriously wrong with you.

how much longer is "well we can't do anything while this ownership thing is in the courts" going to be an excuse?

this things has been in the d@mn court system for nearly FOUR FREAKING YEARS!!!!

I'm tired of it, this team could REALLY benefit from one of these guys suiting up...

We have Bibby, Joe, Al, Zaza, and Marvin... Sometimes Josh, sometimes Flip The Turnover Machine, past that we have nothing.

Law IV is a bust, Evans is a 9-12 mpg player at best, Claxton won't ever play for us again, Gardner/Morris/Hunter simply fill bench slots.

WHY DON'T WE GO GET A McDYESS (like i screamed for earlier this season), or a MIKKI MOORE, or DREW GOODEN?!?!

It's so d@mn frustrating that Stern doesn't step in and resolve this BS lawsuit.

Trust me, all in all, you want no parts of Drew Gooden. Sure, I've seen him control and dominate certain (i.e. weaker) teams for 6-7 minutes. Never an entire game. He is injury riddled and at times, focus and effort is questionable. A "system" player. Whenever a player bounces around as much as he and Joe Smith, I have no idea why anyone would take a chance on him anyway. If three or more franchises allow or force you to walk, something is seriously wrong with you.

Damn you are the first person who ever shared my opinion with these type of players. Every bum that gets cut or waived in the league everyone on here wants to sign them . If they were so good they would not have gotten waived or released. Joe Smith has played for damn near every team in the league except us and Drew Gooden is a bust in every meaning of the word. Why would you want these bums here??