• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My new Hawks dream postseason.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Hawks beat an able Miami team in 4 games.

Hawks face the Celtics in round 2 and beat them in game 7 in Boston 93-78.

With it already announced that the Lakers have made it to the finals...

The Hawks enter Game 6 with the Cavs... up 3-2... and with the whole world watching....

This Guy Shows up

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Hawks WIN

• Premium Member
Hawks beat an able Miami team in 4 games.

Hawks face the Celtics in round 2 and beat them in game 7 in Boston 93-78.

With it already announced that the Lakers have made it to the finals...

The Hawks enter Game 6 with the Cavs... up 3-2... and with the whole world watching....

This Guy Shows up

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Hawks WIN

Hey, that can actually happen. The Hawks have proved again and again that they play well on national TV. I get a feeling that we will surprise many, even some people on this board, with our play come the postseason. My brother and I were talking about that just the other night. Miami isn't all that great, even with JO in the middle. If we play up to our potential, we could possibly sweep those clowns. That would give us great momentum going into the second round.

• Premium Member
Hey, that can actually happen. The Hawks have proved again and again that they play well on national TV. I get a feeling that we will surprise many, even some people on this board, with our play come the postseason. My brother and I were talking about that just the other night. Miami isn't all that great, even with JO in the middle. If we play up to our potential, we could possibly sweep those clowns. That would give us great momentum going into the second round.

I would just love to hear the panic in the broadcasters voice as we are up 3-2 playing in the Phil... I would love to see the terror on Sterns face when Joe is in the zone in game 6 and the Lakers await the winner. I would love to see the refs scramble to give King James every call but for naught because every call is answered by a focused and determined Joe Johnson.

In the end it would be Acie, Flip, Rio, Joe, and Al on the floor because just about everybody else would have fouled out and we still win!!!

• Premium Member
I would just love to hear the panic in the broadcasters voice as we are up 3-2 playing in the Phil... I would love to see the terror on Sterns face when Joe is in the zone in game 6 and the Lakers await the winner. I would love to see the refs scramble to give King James every call but for naught because every call is answered by a focused and determined Joe Johnson.

In the end it would be Acie, Flip, Rio, Joe, and Al on the floor because just about everybody else would have fouled out and we still win!!!

Panic is the key word. Panic is what happens when you are not prepared for the unexpected. I'd love to see that happen. I can imagine the refs getting overly "involved" in one of those games only to be answered by our team time and time again. It would be so satisfying to see us beat "everyone" on the court not wearing a Hawks uniform, especially after witnessing the refs give Lebron the star treatment with 1.6 seconds left and essentially giving the Cavs that game.

nice!!!! I would love this

That's the type of thread I'm talking about! It is a "dream"...but wow, how cool. Uhh...reading that, just like George Costanza, "I think it moved.."