• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our board vibe sucks

thecampster

I believe we spoke about Positive Day (I didn't click your link but I assume it's a December 08 thread) back in 2007 along the time Bibby was acquired. I may be mistaken.

Anyhow I guess my next point would be some people come up with ideas, some people get things done. I'm not sure Dolfan is comfortable with Positive Day having teeth in respect to users having their account temporarily suspended for that day for crossing the Positive Day line but we can try to make it happen.

If there is a consensus the board is behind it for the most part I think it's an idea to be explored.

P.S. checked the link you're correct - you did come up with the concept. It needs to be streamlined back to the 07 plan though

No there's no need to have people suspended or anything like that. Personally I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do so feel free to run with it.

I LOVE the Hawks. They can't do anything wrong.

Just look at Zaza. He is so cute and cuddly he reminds me of a Teddy Bear. Don't even get me started on Josh Smith. The way he crinkles his nose when he misses a 3 is just so darn adorable. We are so lucky to have Al "Pretty Boy" Horford and Marvin "Super Gay" Williams. AND JOE... Oh boy, he makes me want to crap rainbows.

:love:

Wait... this wasn't the change of vibe you were going for was it... awww crap. Umm.. Go Hawks?

lol