• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you won the lottery

thecampster

Ok so how about a fun topic. Tonight the lottery is 212 Million dollars in Georgia. If you won, after taxes and cash payout you'd get about 70 million.

If this happened to you and if Belkin would sell his share of the team to you for that (he payed $75 million), I have 2 questions.

1. Would you buy his 30% stake in the hawks and become the primary owner?

2. Given the other owners would go along with whatever you said, what would you do as new primary owner?

Ok so how about a fun topic. Tonight the lottery is 212 Million dollars in Georgia. If you won, after taxes and cash payout you'd get about 70 million.

If this happened to you and if Belkin would sell his share of the team to you for that (he payed $75 million), I have 2 questions.

1. Would you buy his 30% stake in the hawks and become the primary owner?

2. Given the other owners would go along with whatever you said, what would you do as new primary owner?

Unfortunately, No. Although I would LOVE to have a say in the decision making process the Hawks francise makes...if I had 70 million dollars in the bank, I would not add that kinda of stress or commitment to the Hawks. I would, however, buy the best suite in Phillips....party there every home game I could with friends when I get to when I'm not traveling the world, making wise investments so my family can live off my lucky fortune, or lounging in my movie theater basement.