• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin vs. His contemporaries

Diesel

What makes you think Marvin doesn't have a green light? For three years, the cries of Woody and JJ has been lack of aggressiveness from Marvin. Doesn't that suggest that there's a green light?

Why is it that there's always excuses made for Marvin?

Diesel, this is pathetic dude. Let it go. Marvin has started to show signs of why the hawks grabbed him. Your personal vendetta is obvious to nearly everyone on the board. Give it up bro. It only takes away from your credibility.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha Diesel, come on man! You can do better than that..

Warrick is better than Marvin while averaging 11 and 5 on a 13 win Grizzlies team??? you serious??

David Lee is padding his stats on that pretty bad Knick team...

Joey Graham??? Wtf??

Charlie V is having a good year offensively, but he is playing on the pretty bad Bucks team that is missing Redd and Bogut...

I like Granger, but he is already 25-26 years old..

• Moderators
:no-no: :no-no: :no-no: :no-no:

That number increases over and over again?

As I recall, he was a 2 year project.

Honestly, why would anybody draft a player that would take 4-5 years to develop knowing that his rookie contract would be up before we see development. STOP LYING...

Moreover, if he were a 4-5 year project, he would have never been picked 2nd overall.

I don't think the waiting period was a great surprise. Here are a couple Bucks fans talking about the expectations for Marvin's rise being around 4 years and that this would not work with their situation:

Williams has great upswing, but if it takes 3 or 4 years that's no good for the Bucks seeing that when the contract is up the money will not be there for us to resign him. Bogut is also a great player with probably a quicker start to getting his career going, but the Bucks need to pursue all options. If some team is willing to trade they should open their doors and welcome any suggestions.

Justin Huletz - Shorewood, WI

We can't afford to wait 4 years for Marvin Williams to develop into this so called superstar everyone is talking about him turning into anyway. To me he reminds me of Antawn Jamison with a jump shot ,which yes Jamison is an allstar, but he isnt a superstar.PLEASE BUCKS DRAFT BOGUT.

Josh Schneider - Milwaukee, WI