• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Unfortunate Trend

TheDude

• Premium Member
I knew that this year after the New Year when we started sucking, that it seemed famliar.

Last season in December we were 9-4 but came out in January at 4-11.

This season in December, we were 11-4 but came out in January at 6-10.

honestly I hope they continue to slide. Then at least the owners would have a good reason to dump Woodson.

honestly I hope they continue to slide. Then at least the owners would have a good reason to dump Woodson.

It's something to be conflicted about. But I want to see a deep playoff run. Don't think these guys will pull it off though. But I told you guys this was what was going to happen. These guys tease and they simply can't commit over the course of an entire season.

I knew that this year after the New Year when we started sucking, that it seemed famliar.

Last season in December we were 9-4 but came out in January at 4-11.

This season in December, we were 11-4 but came out in January at 6-10.

The team is 7-7 since!

C'mon dude, seriously. You want us to lose at this point in the season? Doesn't make any sense. I can understand if we weren't going to make the playoffs and tanking it to get Woodson outta here, but were a four seed right now. Sorry, I think that's a dumb statement coming from a fan. I want Woodson out as much as anyone, but I'm not wishing we lose. But, to each his own...

• Premium Member
C'mon dude, seriously. You want us to lose at this point in the season? Doesn't make any sense. I can understand if we weren't going to make the playoffs and tanking it to get Woodson outta here, but were a four seed right now. Sorry, I think that's a dumb statement coming from a fan. I want Woodson out as much as anyone, but I'm not wishing we lose. But, to each his own...

why delay the inevitable?

why delay the inevitable?

So basically, you're saying you are going to root against the Hawks in the playoffs? A place they've only been, what twice in the last decade? You must be, because, if the Hawks win a playoff series.... I'm sorry to tell you, Woodson ain't going anywhere. More than likely, he'll get extended. So you might as well not be a fan anymore. I think Woodson needs improvement, obviously.. But I've also came to realization he's the coach, and will be for the forseeable future.