• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh Smith Dogging It Again

d2v16DKG

the bobcats folks are saying he cussed out woody, but if he did he wouldnt of came out the lockerroom but then again smith and woody didnt speak to the media.

If that's the case Smoove should be suspended and sent back to Atlanta seperate from the team.

You may not like Woodson as a fan but players cannot do that. Period. No exceptions.

Sekou: And Hawks coach Mike Woodson benched starting power forward Josh Smith after halftime, the result of a heated disagreement between the two men in the locker room during the break

translated: Smith cussed at him basically resulting in insubordination

This team is a dumpster fire right now.

What would you say if Woody is fired and he's replaced by a hardass like Avery Johnson who won't put up with Josh Smith's childish behavior? Will it be FIRE AVERY then?

I'm not saying Woody shouldn't be replaced by a better head coach but if anyone thinks doing so will change the maturity level of Josh Smith is sadly mistaken.

Oh and good job Hawks missing 2 key free throws here late in the 4th!

First off Dolfan, thanks for letting me back. I also love the House of 1000 Corpses avatar - very nice.

You are a little too defensive of Woody though and Avery is the wrong comparison. But yes, I think we have to see what a qualified coach cn get out of Josh before we judge ANYTHING he does. I dont really respect Avery either but to answer your fundamental question, yes, I think a coach deserving of Josh's (or anyone's) respect will get just that from Josh and everyone on the team. Woody has lost this team and tonight (Woody didnt address media, Smoove didnt play 2nd half) is the most tangible sign yet. Please let this be the first step on the pathway to Woody getting fired!!!!!!! PLEASE!

The Bobcats were just lights out in in the first quater. They are a horrible shooting team. We look like a road team on the end of a road trip. We need to drive, drive, drive!

Yes and welcome aboard - the Bobcats shot 81% in the first quarter because it was a layup/dunk drill..nothing more to say about it. Our Defense (if you could call it that) was paper mache'.

If that's the case Smoove should be suspended and sent back to Atlanta seperate from the team.

You may not like Woodson as a fan but players cannot do that. Period. No exceptions.

Totally disagree - Woody is an Idiot - that has been proven. FIRE WOODY! Woody is only on par as BK as a GM - Neither of them are any good nor worthy of holding their positions. BK was fired - now we just need Woody to be fired.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Totally disagree - Woody is an Idiot - that has been proven. FIRE WOODY! Woody is only on par as BK as a GM - Neither of them are any good nor worthy of holding their positions. BK was fired - now we just need Woody to be fired.

Sure Woody is an idiot because his PF averages 6.8 rpg, even though he always talks about importance of rebounding..

My choice to replace him NOW.

http://www.nba.com/coachfile/doug_collins/

Edited by thecampster