• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jazz are looking vulnerable....

bumpyphish1

They are coming off a win Tuesday night against the Pacers, but they had to earn every bit of that win. They led by only two going into the fourth quarter to come away with a 12 point victory. The Hawks will be rested and playing at home. These circumstances mean that not only do we have great chance to win, we SHOULD win tomorrow.

So no, this thread title is not a joke, despite the Jazz's current 12 game winning streak.

Their only edge tomorrow is Sloan over Woody. Unfortunately, that could be enough, but I expect we win this one surprisingly easily. Hawks win by 12 (can you see the symmetry?!??!).

Well I think they have an edge in coaching and talent but I definitely think its a winnable game.

We are a much better home team than they are a road team.

On top of that, we might be seeing a combination of good Josh and good Joe at the same time, both of whom have been missing for quite a while and both of whom are absolutely essential top the Hawks being a good team.

Good Call !

Now the Hawks are the "Streak Busters !"

Hornets had a 7 game win streak until we beat them.

The Jazz had a 12 game win streak before we beat them.

What I like most about it is that these are normally 2 teams that eat us alive. Usually elite PG's like Williams and Paul just carve us up. Props to JJ, Flip, and even Law for keeping them relatively in check. JJ's versitility to guard the 1-4 position is pretty special. He got switched on Boozer a couple of time last night in the post and held his own pretty well.

I saw Paul had a monster triple double last night with 30/10/13. Glad that was not against us.