• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

It's over now.

Diesel

• Premium Member
WASILLA, Alaska — Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin, the teenage daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin, have broken off their engagement, he said Wednesday, about 2 1/2 months after the couple had a baby.

Johnston, 19, told The Associated Press that he and 18-year-old Bristol Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to end their relationship. He declined to elaborate as he stood outside his family's home in Wasilla, about 40 miles north of Anchorage.

He also said some details of the breakup, rumors of which had been swirling on the Internet, were inaccurate.

Bristol Palin said in a statement that she was devastated about a report on Star magazine's Web site that quoted Levi's sister, Mercede, as saying Bristol "makes it nearly impossible" to visit the teenagers' infant son, Tripp. The baby was born Dec. 27.

"Unfortunately, my family has seen many people say and do many things to `cash in' on the Palin name," said the statement, which was issued through the governor's political action committee. "Sometimes that greed clouds good judgment and the truth."

I just remember that during the RNC, Levi looked like a hostage.

A4S_Levi090408_36685c.jpeg

levi425.jpg

• Premium Member
Geez they look older than that. She's not too hard on the eyes, either...

At any rate, the pressure of that situation was likely to do him in at some point or another.

Dies, your topic titles scare me sometimes man!

I would love to see him on Maury Povich. There's speculation that he's not the Father.

After the Palin experience + the Daily show special where they sent the correspondent out to Wasilla, I'm astounded there is in't a reality tv show based out of that place. I don't watch much TV outside of the Hawks, but I can't imagine America not eating that place up.

That kid is going to hear "Aren't you the guy that was with Sarah Palin's daughter on TV?" his entire life.

I consider myself so fortunate that I didn't have a little "issue" like these two do early on in life before I established myself.

I'd like to see a concrete figure on the % of women especially that pull themselves out of the rut after getting pregnant as a teenager.

• Moderators
I would love to see him on Maury Povich. There's speculation that he's not the Father.

The more interesting rumor is that Bristol Palin is the mother of Sarah Palin's youngest.

I'd like to see a concrete figure on the % of women especially that pull themselves out of the rut after getting pregnant as a teenager.

I don't think a normal teenage pregnancy is exactly what her lifestyle is like. Pretty sure there isn't much of a rut.

• Moderators
What's the latest on Edward's and his lover he was seeing while his wife was struggling with cancer.

She and Newt Gingrich's ex are hanging out. The one he left in the hospital with cancer while preaching family values.

I just remember that during the RNC, Levi looked like a hostage.

A4S_Levi090408_36685c.jpeg

levi425.jpg

I bet dude just wanted some *ss. I bet he didnt think it would end up like this.

Oh well, Bristol is another stat.

She and Newt Gingrich's ex are hanging out. The one he left in the hospital with cancer while preaching family values.

Could we change the topic of this thread to national enquirer, jerry springer smut. Anything to distract the media and this nation from the Obama administration.

Edited by gsuteke

I dont think this is smut. Its only an issue because her mom made it an issue. I think its funny that you run around telling your opinions to the American people and your values and cant enforce them at home.

I dont think this is smut. Its only an issue because her mom made it an issue. I think its funny that you run around telling your opinions to the American people and your values and cant enforce them at home.

How bout them Hawks!!