• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wow! We are getting some respect with this streak.

jerrywest

I'd be tickled with the record he predicts. But truth is that I'm more worried about the games we are susposed to win.

I would be extremely happy if we get to 47. I know another man would be too, Woody. We win 47, he's extended. No question.

They're counting Indiana as an easy win?

Shall they be reminded that his team got blown out by Indiana and barely squeaked by them a second time?

Indiana is a terrible road team, and they haven't had a quality road win in more than two months. We are good at playing down to our competition though.

• Premium Member
I would be extremely happy if we get to 47. I know another man would be too, Woody. We win 47, he's extended. No question.

You may be right, but I'm of the opinion it would take a second-round berth for him to get extended.

Indiana is a terrible road team, and they haven't had a quality road win in more than two months. We are good at playing down to our competition though.

They have players that give the Hawks trouble... Granger... Jarrett Jack and T.J. Ford... Those quick PG's that give the Hawks the most trouble. Rasho has always been a thorn in the Hawks side it seems like. The Hawks for the most part have beaten the really crappy teams. But this is the one crappy team that the Hawks really seem to struggle with. I think they'll win... But these games against them aren't easy wins... But then again, they rarely are.

On the plus side.... Dunleavy is out the rest of the season and Granger might only see limited action.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

They're counting Indiana as an easy win?

Shall they be reminded that his team got blown out by Indiana and barely squeaked by them a second time?

true but we are the better team so we should win. Granger is suppose 2 come back tonite..hopefully he will be rusty but i still dont think it will be easy...they are a well coached team

• Premium Member

Nice article. I agree pretty much with the whole thing except for when he says Indiana will be an easy win unless they plan on tanking the rest of the way. The rest is spot on with what I have in mind for the rest of the season. The key is winning the "easy" games and stealing a few on the road. Some of these teams we play on the road will be in full on tank mode. If we stay focused on the road like we do at home we can win our fair share of the remaining road games. The Hawks have looked different these past few games. They look like they're hungry, which is a GREAT thing at this point in the season. The guys just have this "Playoff bound" look about them. it might be wishful thinking, but I'm still hoping we get those 50 wins!