• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did anybody notice?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Last night, I noticed how TJ Ford and Jack were so much smaller than Acie. My wife said, who are those little boys playing with the Pacers. Is Acie 6'4? Even though they had Foster and Murphy out there, we just looked much bigger. Everytime Joe got the ball, I wanted them to really "Iso" him on Ford and let Joe back him down in the post and go to work.

Also,

Did anybody else watch Hibbert? Of course Horf got the best of him.. and even Solo.. but Hibbert is not as bad as I thought he'd be right now.

Speaking of Solo... Last points of the game. Solo looked like a polished big!!!

Maybe we should give Solo 6 mpg?

Last night, I noticed how TJ Ford and Jack were so much smaller than Acie. My wife said, who are those little boys playing with the Pacers. Is Acie 6'4? Even though they had Foster and Murphy out there, we just looked much bigger. Everytime Joe got the ball, I wanted them to really "Iso" him on Ford and let Joe back him down in the post and go to work.

Also,

Did anybody else watch Hibbert? Of course Horf got the best of him.. and even Solo.. but Hibbert is not as bad as I thought he'd be right now.

Speaking of Solo... Last points of the game. Solo looked like a polished big!!!

Maybe we should give Solo 6 mpg?

We can't give him any pt; it's the coaches decision.

What had me puzzled was the I never realized that Mario West is listed at 6'5. There is no way!!

I think he's 6'4, and I think Acie is 6'3. On those few occasions when they're on the floor together, Mario looks just a tad taller than Acie, but he's shorter than Mo, and definitely shorter than JJ.

I hate that Marvin is injured but our bench has played very well when given the chance. If Marvin does come back this year I hope that Woody will be smart enough to keep playing these guys.

don't worry he won't,it'll be right back to the bench for those guys.