• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Heat keeping the heat on Atlanta.....................

Gray Mule

maybe it's a good thing, we lost home court, first round and mostly importantly, head coach. i'll call it a good summer.

I find it horrifying that fans could think this way about a team like ours. If we were battling for the 8th seed, maybe.

I find it horrifying that fans could think this way about a team like ours. If we were battling for the 8th seed, maybe.

Seriously. How fast have those forgotten, or better yet were they even around, trading for Terrell Brandon's contract? Trading for Stephen Jackson. Trading for Al Harrington. 13 wins - over the course of an entire season. Antoine Walker.

Ridiculous.

• Premium Member
Even with today's performance... O'neal is averaging 15.6PPG and 5.8RPG the last 5 games. That's not all that great.

Uhm.. Gord.

Anytime you can get ~16 ppg from a position that you used to get nothing from?

He's averaging 14 ppg over his last 10 games and shooting 58% doing it. That's more than Not all that great. That's pretty darn good. So, he's not rebounding in the double digit. He's still getting 2.3 bpg. As a team, they are outrebounding their opponents.

I don't see how you can complain about a guy that's almost 16 ppg shooting over 58% doing it? Oh yeah.. IN 31 mpg.

If Marvin had those numbers, you'd have confetti and noise makers trying to throw a parade down Peachtree St.

• Premium Member
Uhm.. Gord.

Anytime you can get ~16 ppg from a position that you used to get nothing from?

He's averaging 14 ppg over his last 10 games and shooting 58% doing it. That's more than Not all that great. That's pretty darn good. So, he's not rebounding in the double digit. He's still getting 2.3 bpg. As a team, they are outrebounding their opponents.

I don't see how you can complain about a guy that's almost 16 ppg shooting over 58% doing it? Oh yeah.. IN 31 mpg.

If Marvin had those numbers, you'd have confetti and noise makers trying to throw a parade down Peachtree St.

The dude is averaging less than 6 rebounds... That's putrid for a center... really, very few centers rebound that terribly in the NBA... there are many 2 guards that rebound better than that. Comparing him to Shaq is ridiculous.

Oh, and BTW he is shooting 48% over his last ten games (58 - 119)... which isn't even good for a C.