• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Haters

Wurider05

Last year this time we were very likely to not even make the playoffs. Now he are a 4th seed and may get to host the opening round series. On top of that if all the top seeds win out we will get our rematch against the Celtics. With all of the success that we have had this year considering we haven't been playing out best ball and we are still above .500 why is there so much hate on here.

1. We have one of the best starting fives in the league.

2. Bibby is an integrated part of the offense. He is a shoot first pg.

3. With five guys capable of having big nights everyone can't average 25 ppg. There aren't enough shots to go around. I think that Marv, Smoove, and Horf all have good shooting percentages.

4. JJ will continue to take a majority of the shots and play a majority of the minutes.

5. Our starting 5 haven't played that many games together overall

6. Zaza has become more aggressive as the season progresses.

Just remember where we were last year and the year before and be thankful to be where we are are today. We started 21-10 and now we are 39-28 so we were 18-18 after the first 31 games. We have 15 more to go. It would be great if we could crack 50 wins!!! Everyone has contribute this season. SO this theory that we have dead weight is stupid. JJ is finally starting to hit his shot. He has been playing bad all year long.

Last year this time we were very likely to not even make the playoffs. Now he are a 4th seed and may get to host the opening round series. On top of that if all the top seeds win out we will get our rematch against the Celtics. With all of the success that we have had this year considering we haven't been playing out best ball and we are still above .500 why is there so much hate on here.

3. With five guys capable of having big nights everyone can't average 25 ppg. There aren't enough shots to go around. I think that Marv, Smoove, and Horf all have good shooting percentages.

4. JJ will continue to take a majority of the shots and play a majority of the minutes.

Just remember where we were last year and the year before and be thankful to be where we are are today. We started 21-10 and now we are 39-28 so we were 18-18 after the first 31 games. We have 15 more to go. It would be great if we could crack 50 wins!!! Everyone has contribute this season. SO this theory that we have dead weight is stupid. JJ is finally starting to hit his shot. He has been playing bad all year long.

For some reason i think we can pull of 50 wins. Depending on how we play against Cleveland. IMO.

• Premium Member
For some reason i think we can pull of 50 wins. Depending on how we play against Cleveland. IMO.

I'm still holding out for 50 wins myself. It can still happen with us having the majority of the remaining games at home. We have some pretty tough teams left on the schedule but we play those guys at home, where we are at our best.

good question..i ask myself that too. People never seemed satisfied on here..Hawks have been good this year..with all the injuries we got hit with and to still be in 4th place is good..we are one of the better home teams in the league and I think we are gonna be a force come playoff time. We turned it up at the right time!

• Premium Member
good question..i ask myself that too. People never seemed satisfied on here..Hawks have been good this year..with all the injuries we got hit with and to still be in 4th place is good..we are one of the better home teams in the league and I think we are gonna be a force come playoff time. We turned it up at the right time!

I agree, heck it has been a rough 10 years. The Hawks have finally turned the corner in development and are playing like a good NBA team. Everyone needs to just enjoy this season, because these Hawks have come a long way!

I agree, heck it has been a rough 10 years. The Hawks have finally turned the corner in development and are playing like a good NBA team. Everyone needs to just enjoy this season, because these Hawks have come a long way!

a very long way. I mean im kind of young and only been a Hawks fan since they drafted Josh Smith in 04 so maybe because I wasnt around for Dominique Wilkins and Spud Webb, i will give these other guys some slack lol but its still been a tough road since 04..we had some really bad seasons. but we made huge progress. I actually predicted Hawks would of made the 8th seed last year before the season started and my homies from around here in the NY/NJ area all laughed at me lol

I know it still sucks to think we could of had Chris Paul here but trading for Joe Johnson was such a good move..it has really paid off. hope we secure him for the next 5 years, which should be his prime years. Bibby is another big move that people dont appreciate because they compare him to the possibility of having CP3 but Bibby has been good for this team.

Regardless some of the fans need to cheer up(Hotlanta) lol if it aint Woody, its Marvin, if it aint Marvin, its Bibby or Josh, and so forth. we are in a better situation that most teams..be happy. can we have a Hawks appreciation day around here??

• Premium Member
a very long way. I mean im kind of young and only been a Hawks fan since they drafted Josh Smith in 04 so maybe because I wasnt around for Dominique Wilkins and Spud Webb, i will give these other guys some slack lol but its still been a tough road since 04..we had some really bad seasons. but we made huge progress. I actually predicted Hawks would of made the 8th seed last year before the season started and my homies from around here in the NY/NJ area all laughed at me lol

I know it still sucks to think we could of had Chris Paul here but trading for Joe Johnson was such a good move..it has really paid off. hope we secure him for the next 5 years, which should be his prime years. Bibby is another big move that people dont appreciate because they compare him to the possibility of having CP3 but Bibby has been good for this team.

Regardless some of the fans need to cheer up(Hotlanta) lol if it aint Woody, its Marvin, if it aint Marvin, its Bibby or Josh, and so forth. we are in a better situation that most teams..be happy. can we have a Hawks appreciation day around here??

Co-signed. We have a chance to win 50 here and we still have guys complaining about stuff. I understand the need to critique from time to time but it goes a bit overboard at times. We actually have a good team here that's VERY capable of beating the best teams in the league on any given night. It's OK to acknowledge that from time to time.

Co-signed. We have a chance to win 50 here and we still have guys complaining about stuff. I understand the need to critique from time to time but it goes a bit overboard at times. We actually have a good team here that's VERY capable of beating the best teams in the league on any given night. It's OK to acknowledge that from time to time.

yea man. living in NJ, everyone is a Net, Knick, and Celtic fan and they all have nothing but good things to say about the Hawks. You wanna know the truth about your team, ask someone who isnt a fan and they will keep it real. Ask a Hawk fan about the Hawks and you're gonna hear about Woody and Bibby ruining a team that is 4th in the East and 8th in the power rankings lol. Most fans tend to be too hard on their team. Nothing wrong with being hard on your team but to hate like Hotlanta and a few others, is just plain stupid when you think of where we were and where we are now

For the record... I LOVE this team - I'm truly excited about their future.

I don't like Mike Woodson - it's time for him to go (overdue actually).

That about sums it up for me as well.

Go Hawks! :beer: