• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How does Horf and Smoove rank as a front court tandem?

Diesel

How does Horf and Smoove rank as a frontcourt.  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Uhm... a healthy Amare/Shaq would be better than Bynum/Gasol...

I think you overate Gasol/Bynum. Gasol's defense is suspect and Gasol is not so physical.

Can we really include Bynum here? He is constantly injured.

5 games is a poor sample size but man, over the past 5 games we have Josh doing 17-9.6-2.8-1.4-1 and Al doing 14.2-10.4-3.2-1.6-1.2 (and both are shooting +50% from the field).

Not bad.

Poor sample size or not...if they could sustain that kind of production, we would take that anyday. Add to that, their youth, those have the potential to be numbers over the course of a whole season.

Poor sample size or not...if they could sustain that kind of production, we would take that anyday. Add to that, their youth, those have the potential to be numbers over the course of a whole season.

One really nice thing about them if they can continue to develop as a pair, is that they might be the second best passing FC in the game after Odom/Gasol.

Obviously Duncan and KG are fantastic passers as well.

If we did decide to run a more inside-out approach (as we did last night), these two guys are very unselfish and also pretty creative as passers.

Uhm.. we're talking PF/C combo...

Garnett/Perkins

Bargnani/Bosh

Ilgauskus/James

Howard/Lewis

Bynum/Gasol

O'Neal/Stoudamire

Yao/Artest

Chandler/West (borderline)

Duncan/Whomever they start next to him

Jefferson/Love

so now we're working with:

Garnett/Perkins

Bargnani/Bosh

Bynum/Gasol

O'Neal/Stoudamire

Chandler/West (borderline)

Duncan/Whomever they start next to him

Jefferson/Love

If I were to get out my ranking system:

Oneal/Stoudamire = ~39/17

Jefferson/Love = ~36/19

Barganani/Bosh = 37/16

Okur/Boozer = ~34/19

Bynum Gasol = ~33/18

Chandler/West = ~29/18

Duncan/Bonner = ~28/15

DIrk/Damp =~30/15

Smoove/Horf = ~27/16

Garnett/Perkins = ~25/17

When they're playing as well as they can I think people are giving them the short end of the stick? Dirk and Damp? Dirk is good, but Damp is a mediocre player. Jefferson and Love? What has Love done in the league? Al Jefferson is a scorer sort like Reef.... He is a black hole type of post scorer. O'Neal and Stoudamire? They're good on paper, but they don't seem all that great at winning games together.