• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Great game tonight

capstone21

• Admin

Horford was awesome and Josh played well.

Solid all around performance by everyone. Joe started slow but finished hot.

Some bad turnovers but we overcame them.

I have to say that Sac has probably the worst interior defense I have seen in a long while.

Our guys were dunking at will tonight and getting plenty of offensive rebounds. Sac has a long way to go.

• Premium Member

I have to say that Sac has probably the worst interior defense I have seen in a long while.

Our guys were dunking at will tonight and getting plenty of offensive rebounds. Sac has a long way to go.

Give Horf an ice bath... and a day of rest and let's get ready for Dallas.

Gotta stop Terry in the fourth

• Admin
The 4th QT defense stepped up once again tonight.

Definitely. Sac was shooting in the high .500s going into the 4th but they finished below .400 for the game.

I wish the D was consistent for the whole game though.

Did anyone get a fright when Horford hit the ground from that Hawes foul?

Sac definitely deserves the 1st pick in the draft, they are easily the worst team in the NBA.

They are 0-27 against the EASTERN Conference. Unbelievable.

• Premium Member
Definitely. Sac was shooting in the high .500s going into the 4th but they finished below .400 for the game.

I wish the D was consistent for the whole game though.

Did anyone get a fright when Horford hit the ground from that Hawes foul?

Still am. That was a hard fall. Nique said he went up awkward, but I didn't see that. It just looks like Hawes threw him off balance with the foul.

I was concern about Horford there. It look like he was a little shaken by it.

The good thing is that he landed pretty flat on his back and wasn't able to put his hand down to break his fall. It is really easy to mess up your wrist on plays like that.

Yeah that ref got an earful. "get out of the way, fool". He was laughing but Josh and Joe were not amused. I love the misdirection alley-oop. Even though the Kings were hanging in there, I guess that is why they haven't beaten an Eastern team all season, finding ways to lose, the Hawks had 8 to's in the 3rd and Sac, none and didn't take advantage.

Yeah that ref got an earful. "get out of the way, fool". He was laughing but Josh and Joe were not amused. I love the misdirection alley-oop. Even though the Kings were hanging in there, I guess that is why they haven't beaten an Eastern team all season, finding ways to lose, the Hawks had 8 to's in the 3rd and Sac, none and didn't take advantage.

I don't think they found a way to lose, I think the Hawks just toyed with them until the 4th and then just shut them down. I think they are a legitimately terrible team and thats what happens to terrible teams... although Kevin martin is a fantastic scorer. That team needs Griffin and then then need to start making some trades and get some real talent around Griffin-Martin-Hawes or Thompson.

I don't think they found a way to lose, I think the Hawks just toyed with them until the 4th and then just shut them down. I think they are a legitimately terrible team and thats what happens to terrible teams... although Kevin martin is a fantastic scorer. That team needs Griffin and then then need to start making some trades and get some real talent around Griffin-Martin-Hawes or Thompson.

I agree. 0-26 vs. the East speaks for itself. The Kings are really bad. It was a nice win for two reasons though: Our best player had an off night and we still won by 22. Our team was awful defensively the first half, and we showed we can buckle down and win with defense when it mattered.

12-1 with Mo. I still believe Marvin coming back will improve our team, but it's hard to argue with 12-1.