• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Can We Get to Fitty?

Johnnybravo4

I believe we can. 14 games remaining with 8 left at home. If we win at home on our current clip we should win at least 6 of our last 8 home games with the only losses being San Antonio, and LA. Then we need to pull off 4 of our last 6 road games...which is doable considering we play Toronto, the Bucks and Memphis, all of which should be in tank mode by then. We would only need to upset either Cleveland, Boston or Philly at home to get to Fifty wins which isn't impossible. If we win 50 games Woody should be....choke choke Coach Of The Year.

I just dont see it. We have played very well lately, but they were all home games. We should be doing stuff like this with more regularity...

At any rate, I believe we will come up short. We will probably play around .500 ball and end up with about 48 wins (going 8-6 in that span).

48-34

And no, Woody should NOT be Coach of the Year.

Edited by TheTruth

• Premium Member
I believe we can. 14 games remaining with 8 left at home. If we win at home on our current clip we should win at least 6 of our last 8 home games with the only losses being San Antonio, and LA. Then we need to pull off 4 of our last 6 road games...which is doable considering we play Toronto, the Bucks and Memphis, all of which should be in tank mode by then. We would only need to upset either Cleveland, Boston or Philly at home to get to Fifty wins which isn't impossible. If we win 50 games Woody should be....choke choke Coach Of The Year.

First let's get to 43... that would mean something (over .500). Then let's concentrate on 50. It would definitely be great!

• Premium Member

There's still a chance , even though it is small. I think all of our remaining road games are against bad teams who may be looking to tank anyway. Our home games are against some pretty tough competitiion, so we can't afford to have an off night. The two good things about these last few games is that we seem to have gotten our chemistry back and our frontcourt has hit its stride. We have the pieces to get it done. It's just a matter of avoiding any serious letdowns these last few games.

Seems tough. You never win all the games you should anyway.

A big key for this team is going to have to ben not losing confidence after the streak finally ends. It seems like the thing we usually do is play really well, hit a bump, and then lose it. Sposing we win against Dallas (not a given), then we lose at Cleveland (not a given either, but an "@ Cleveland" is the toughest game in the NBA this season), we have to be able to come back home and shake it off vs. Minny AND THEN take on SAS, Boston, and LAL in succession. It seems like the sort of stretch that usually kills our momemtum.

Lets hope its different this season.

Seems tough. You never win all the games you should anyway.

A big key for this team is going to have to ben not losing confidence after the streak finally ends. It seems like the thing we usually do is play really well, hit a bump, and then lose it. Sposing we win against Dallas (not a given), then we lose at Cleveland (not a given either, but an "@ Cleveland" is the toughest game in the NBA this season), we have to be able to come back home and shake it off vs. Minny AND THEN take on SAS, Boston, and LAL in succession. It seems like the sort of stretch that usually kills our momemtum.

Lets hope its different this season.

Tough road. Boston twice, Lakers, Cavs, San Antonio...some rough games coming up. It would be awesome if we did get to fifty though. Barring a severe collapse in the play-offs, like being swept, Woody will be patrolling the side-lines next year. As well he should, as much as it pains me to write it.

I'm expecting a 47 win season though it would be something if we can get to 50 wins. With that said looking ahead at our schedule once we get this 4th seed locked down it may be time to start resting Joe Johnson for the playoffs. He has played a lot of mins this season and I think him being rested for the playoffs is far more important than 50 wins.

I'm expecting a 47 win season though it would be something if we can get to 50 wins. With that said looking ahead at our schedule once we get this 4th seed locked down it may be time to start resting Joe Johnson for the playoffs. He has played a lot of mins this season and I think him being rested for the playoffs is far more important than 50 wins.

I don't believe in that resting mess. We need to keep him in rhythm. Besides, he didin't play in the World Championships like Wade did, so he still has some relative freshness. He also took the whole month of Feb off anyway.