• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

new Joe Johnson "amazing happens" commercial!

kamillion

this is one of the new ads that the nba will run throughout the push for the playoffs this year... gotta love this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4frVnKRNR5U

Not ashamed to admit it. I watched it four times, and got goose bumps every time! Loved that play!

• Premium Member
this is one of the new ads that the nba will run throughout the push for the playoffs this year... gotta love this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4frVnKRNR5U

That was awesome! I ended up watching that 2:08 second clip of game 4 that showed how Joe took over. It was amazing because I actually was at that game. Only Hawks playoff game I have ever been to.

That was awesome! I ended up watching that 2:08 second clip of game 4 that showed how Joe took over. It was amazing because I actually was at that game. Only Hawks playoff game I have ever been to.

Here it is. I never get tired of watching it.

The cost of my tickets in the 200 section for the game: $60.00

The cost of a dog, chips, and a drink: $13.50

The cost for parking: $12.00

The cost for my co-pay because my ears were still ringing from those games a week afterwards: $30.00

Seeing Leon Powell get his ankles broken, fall on his *ss, while his teammates helplessly watch as JJ sinks a three, all on national television for everyone to see....PRICELESS.....

So sick! I love it.

i do too... i was at that game as well - and that video got the whole place ready...i especially liked how they opened the then-fresh wound of the patriots losing to the giants in the super bowl... that one hurt alot of the boston fans that were in the building ! lol.

i like the video for 'sox love the hawks' too, where they put hawks gear all around the city of boston. those videos are still on hawks.com somewhere- i watched them maybe a week or two ago.

Best part about that is it will be part of playoff lore for years to come. Sorry, Leon Powe.

Can you imagine how many times we would see that clip if it were Kobe, LeBron, or Pierce using a crossover and making a defender buckle to the ground? The fact the NBA is using a HAWK in a commercial shows how stupid JJ made Powe look. The reaction of the fans/bench and Smoove coming in at the end is the sugar on top.

i do too... i was at that game as well - and that video got the whole place ready...i especially liked how they opened the then-fresh wound of the patriots losing to the giants in the super bowl... that one hurt alot of the boston fans that were in the building ! lol.

i like the video for 'sox love the hawks' too, where they put hawks gear all around the city of boston. those videos are still on hawks.com somewhere- i watched them maybe a week or two ago.

I was at all 3 games....LOVED EVERY SECOND!