• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rejecting the whole notion of Bad on the Road.

Diesel

• Premium Member
Smith's rebounding has been his big weak spot all season. Our rebounding has sucked even with him in the game.

Denver was also without Nene in case you forgot.

LOL @ your quotes talking about the schedule. Injuries have no relevance to the schedule genius.

Wow, what I nice attempt at a subject change by Exodus.

I see you ignored the rest of my post just like you ignored Hawks injuries.

I guess, we know Ex's MO: Evade, evade, evade... insult, insult, put up a picture. Put up a picture... change the subject...

Wow, what I nice attempt at a subject change by Exodus.

I see you ignored the rest of my post just like you ignored Hawks injuries.

I guess, we know Ex's MO: Evade, evade, evade... insult, insult, put up a picture. Put up a picture... change the subject...

There was nothing to evade. You brought up my quotes talking about the schedule. Injuries have no relevance to the schedule.

You talk about me bringing up injuries to other teams without looking at our injuries which is exactly the opposit of reality. The only time i mention other teams injuries is when someone like you brings up our injuries without looking at the other team.

Since you think injuries are our problem on the road i have a challenge for you. Why don't you make a list of all the road games where the other teams starting 5 was healthier than ours?

• Premium Member
You talk about me bringing up injuries to other teams without looking at our injuries which is exactly the opposit of reality. The only time i mention other teams injuries is when someone like you brings up our injuries without looking at the other team.

Really??

When you consider the opponents injuries the Hawks have been very lucky. Even after the beak they went 3 straight games without having to face the opponents starting centers (Oden, Bynum and Miller).

In this case and many others, your EXcuse machine was working without a cause. It just cranked up on it's own.

I like how you try to paint a good picture around yourself and your fail to acknowledge your flaws.. good work!!

Really??

In this case and many others, your EXcuse machine was working without a cause. It just cranked up on it's own.

I like how you try to paint a good picture around yourself and your fail to acknowledge your flaws.. good work!!

I guess you failed to notice that someone had already mentioned in that thread that we would be without Smith against Denver but of course failed to mention that Denver would be without Nene.

So where is that list of all the road games where the other teams starting 5 was healthier than the Hawks starting 5?

*crickets*

• Premium Member
I guess you failed to notice that someone had already mentioned in that thread that we would be without Smith against Denver but of course failed to mention that Denver would be without Nene.

So where is that list of all the road games where the other teams starting 5 was healthier than the Hawks starting 5?

*crickets*

:stop: :stop: :stop:

Your scavenger hunts are meaningless Ex. You pitch a b*tch for 60 something games about how we suck and now you want people to believe that you didn't pitch a b*tch... or that you didn't pitch it that way? You are the most nonhawks fan on this fanboard. Your presence is not the same as your support. The devil goes to church... that doesn't make him a Christian.

:stop: :stop: :stop:

Your scavenger hunts are meaningless Ex. You pitch a b*tch for 60 something games about how we suck and now you want people to believe that you didn't pitch a b*tch... or that you didn't pitch it that way? You are the most nonhawks fan on this fanboard. Your presence is not the same as your support. The devil goes to church... that doesn't make him a Christian.

HAHAHAHA talk about a dodge.

You made this thread specifically to blame injuries for our road record but you have nothing to back it up with. if you can't make a list of the games where the hawks were at a disadvantage injurywise then how can you claim injuries were the cause of the hawks road problems?

Looks like you just pulled this nonsense out of your favorite website.

• Premium Member

You made this thread specifically to blame injuries for our road record but you have nothing to back it up with. if you can't make a list of the games where the hawks were at a disadvantage injurywise then how can you claim injuries were the cause of the hawks road problems?

What??

You know that we have missed games with Smoove, Joe, Bibs, and Horf, being out or sick. Most in the first half of the season when we were playing most of our road games. The fact that you would question that tells me that maybe you've spent too many days on the short bus.

• Premium Member

Let me approach this a different way.

Yes or No..

Are you questioning the fact that we have had key players injured during away games?

Let me approach this a different way.

Yes or No..

Are you questioning the fact that we have had key players injured during away games?

No, i am questioning whether we were actually at a disadvantage relative to the other teams. So far in this thread you have shown absolutely no evidence that the hawks have been at a disadvantage on the road due to injuries.

Show me the evidence. The "it is true because Diesel says so" ploy isn't going to convince anyone.

• Premium Member
No, i am questioning whether we were actually at a disadvantage relative to the other teams. So far in this thread you have shown absolutely no evidence that the hawks have been at a disadvantage on the road due to injuries.

Show me the evidence. The "it is true because Diesel says so" ploy isn't going to convince anyone.

Missing a starter, you expect us to go on the road and beat a team?

Is that what you're suggesting?

Missing a starter, you expect us to go on the road and beat a team?

Is that what you're suggesting?

We did that in the first game of the season. Sorry you missed it.

If we are missing one starter and the other team is missing two or three starters then you can't blame injuries if we lose.