• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jefferson out. Foye & Gomez hit the wall

jerrywest

Oden wouldn't have changed that game. But you can say the same thing for games we lost. We would have won both Boston games without KG. Would have beat Denver without Melo scoring all over the place. Definitely would have won that terrible game against Miami without Wade. New Jersey without Devin Harris. All of those players kill us. We had to play Boozer, but we won anyway.

It's foolish to only look at it from one side.

If you look at the Hawks games this year the Hawks have been consistently healthier than the teams they have faced. Therefore the injury factor has worked in their favor. There is no other way to look at it.

Edited by exodus

If you look at the Hawks games this year the Hawks have been consistently healthier than the teams they have faced. Therefore the injury fact has worked in their favor. There is no other way to look at it.

You can look at from a logical perspective and read my posts. But I know from experience arguing about Horford that you're unbelievably stubborn so I'll leave it at that. Hawks are the luckiest team in the history of the NBA and should be under .500.

You can look at from a logical perspective and read my posts. But I know from experience arguing about Horford that you're unbelievably stubborn so I'll leave it at that. Hawks are the luckiest team in the history of the NBA and should be under .500.

If your argument doesn't make sense, just make up a strawman. At least you have learned something from reading Diesels posts.

When other teams have more injuries than the Hawks it works in the Hawks favor. There is nothing complicated about that.

It's steroids. They've finally decided to clean up the NBA.

Gotta be. :beer:

that makes sense. the older the team, the harder they were hit. i mean they always do, but without sterioid the age may have really come into play. they probably take care of the superstars though.

Oden wouldn't have changed that game. But you can say the same thing for games we lost. We would have won both Boston games without KG. Would have beat Denver without Melo scoring all over the place. Definitely would have won that terrible game against Miami without Wade. New Jersey without Devin Harris. All of those players kill us. We had to play Boozer, but we won anyway.

It's foolish to only look at it from one side.

Oden is precisely the type of player that dominates the Hawks. Wade missed like 1 game. Why do you even bring him up.