• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Vick wrote a book in jail

mattlanta

"Vick allegedly has written a book while in prison and is seeking co-authors and a publisher.

'That may or may not be in the making,' Meachum said. 'That would too premature right now. But I’m committed to helping Mike get back on his feet.'"

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...ick_lawyer.html

anyone else gonna buy this book? lol. i'm sure i will.

Edited by Libid21

I approve this message.

How can this guy write when he can't even freakin' speak the English language properly.

That's him. This what he used to say "You know if we played like me you know we'd win you know. You know we was at the goaline you know and could'nt scoe you know and you know thats why we lost the game you know.

Call me crazy but I don't think Vick supporters read too many books. At least not the ones I have seen in the Dome or around it on game days. I don't think the Vick haters would want to support Vick by buying his book either.

I am neither a supporter or a hater of Vick. I have personally forgiven Vick but if he was the QB of my team I would not take my child to his game just based on principle of the example it would set.

What Vick needs to do is some public speaking engagements (after he is taught how to speak) and get involved with some animal shelters to get some positive publicity........Trying to cash in on a book is not the best P.R. move right now and not the best business decision either. First repair your image.........then attempt a comeback............then write a book on never giving up using mottos like "its never to late to the right thing and turn your life around"............. where he could use several examples of trials and tribulations he has been though and will hopefully over come. Once his image is in repair mode he could speak to kids about how making one wrong decision can cost you everything and how he is living, breathing, proof.

He really has to look at this as an oppurtunity to do some positive things and become a better person. Its all up to him. Can a zebra change it's stripes is the question. We will soon find out if this Zebra can. He really needs to reach out to Dan Reeves and find some honest people who truely care about him rather then looking to take advantage of him for a short term $$$ return (like writing a book at the wrong time.) I am pulling for Vick to do it.

Edited by coachx