• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We are a half game from the playoffs

capstone21

It's really been fun (and frustrating) at times watching this team grow. They've gone from 13 wins with basically a stripped down roster of journeymen, to a winning season with a mix of youth with potential through the roof and veterans who are still hungry to get stuff done.

Through it all, the team's improved every year. Hopefully that trend continues for the future, it's gonna be scary if we can keep the core together and let them all reach their prime together.

It's really been fun (and frustrating) at times watching this team grow. They've gone from 13 wins with basically a stripped down roster of journeymen, to a winning season with a mix of youth with potential through the roof and veterans who are still hungry to get stuff done.

Through it all, the team's improved every year. Hopefully that trend continues for the future, it's gonna be scary if we can keep the core together and let them all reach their prime together.

Speaking of reaching their "prime", as a team, I figure next year is as good as any. Woody is big about setting goals in the pre-season, this year was 50 wins and home court in the play-offs. With 11 games left, we're darn close. What's the step for next year? Winning the east?

Bibby is past his prime, but still has a lot left in the tank to be a key contributor. I think JJ is in his prime right now. I believe JJ is playing about as well as he will play in his career. Three straight all-star appearances, with more to follow, hopefully. Smoove will be entering his sixth year. Marvin 5 years. - Still extremely young, but approaching veteran status as far as years in the league. That being said, they should be playing up to their capabilities in the next 2 years or so. Horford will average a double double next year. The expectations for next year will and should be high. As a team, I think 2009-2010 will be there "peak" year as a team. IF they keep the core together....which includes signing Marvin and Flip.