• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks are in the playoffs

WraithSentinel

http://hawks.portspaces.com/post/hawksbask...s_are_in_2.html

Something positive came out of tonight. Even though the season isn't over. For some reason it still feel like we backed into the playoffs. Anyways congrats to the Hawks.

Cmon man I know it was a bad loss but we definitly didn't back into the playoffs.

Right now I am having a hard time getting over how bad that 4th QT was for us.

It will be. The team need to show signs of progression. Getting knocked out in the 1st round isn't progression. Hell even the Hawks themselves feel anything less than a 2nd round appearance will be a let down.

Edited by UltimaDragonReaver

They'll get owned by Wade just like they got owned by Tony. They should be ashamed of themselves. But really, this loss was as much or more on Woody. Bibby and Josh played WAY too many minutes tonight. It feels like neither one contributes squat anymore. I'm tired of hearing about Bibby and the flu. That was 3 freakin' weeks ago.

• Premium Member
Well, watching them get killed by one player will not be anything new. Wade is gunna drop 40PPG on the Hawks in the first round and send them packing in about 5 or 6 games. If you can't stop Tony how do you think you can do anything to bother Wade?

Maybe you should just go ahead and get a Wade avatar with that attitude. :brick wall:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

The Hawks have met their goals according to Sund...

1) a winning record

2) playoffs

Personally a think a better goal is 4th seed and to make it deep into the 2nd round.

We have made another milestone on the BK "slow roll' strategy...way to go BK! (although you got fired)...your team...in only 5 years from being one of the worst teams ever (which you engineered)...has made it up to average. Even a bit better. Walk your dog and blow your horn fella.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Wade is going to go all out in that series. I'll be extremely shocked if Wade averages under 35PPG for the series.

Please go buy a woman. Get the hostility out, and come back.

My god...bad on the road, bad at home? How did we ever make the playoffs with a winning record?

Please go buy a woman. Get the hostility out, and come back.

My god...bad on the road, bad at home? How did we ever make the playoffs with a winning record?

Look at the teams below the Hawks and the east and you will see why. Yeah, this team has beat a few good teams, but this team is just so damn flawed. A lack of playmakers at the PG spot, bad free throw shooting, no postup threats. After athletic ability, what does this team really have going for it? This team still don't even have a style and they repeat the same mistake every game of coming out flat. Sure you can point to bad coaching, but the players could out so flat at the start every night. You have to wonder if they watch any game film at all.

Of they do, they're not making much of an effort to correct the mistakes they make. You're not going to get to the main event with just athletic ability.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

http://hawks.portspaces.com/post/hawksbask...s_are_in_2.html

Something positive came out of tonight. Even though the season isn't over. For some reason it still feel like we backed into the playoffs. Anyways congrats to the Hawks.

Not even close to backing in the playoffs like we did last year where we literally backed in the playoffs up until the final couple of games.

I just hope we can back into the 4th seed

Edited by BusBoyIsBack

Look at the teams below the Hawks and the east and you will see why. Yeah, this team has beat a few good teams, but this team is just so damn flawed. A lack of playmakers at the PG spot, bad free throw shooting, no postup threats. After athletic ability, what does this team really have going for it? This team still don't even have a style and they repeat the same mistake every game of coming out flat. Sure you can point to bad coaching, but the players could out so flat at the start every night. You have to wonder if they watch any game film at all.

Of they do, they're not making much of an effort to correct the mistakes they make. You're not going to get to the main event with just athletic ability.

Then go follow a different team. If you can't appreciate going from 13- win season and a decade of frustration to now making the playoffs for the first time in two consecutive trips for a decade, first winning season in a decade, and all on the 5th youngest team in the league.

Then maybe you should find a new team to root for.

Edited by BusBoyIsBack