• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Off topic a little.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Does anybody notice how much Flip sweats?

It was the Minny game. Flip had a good first. Coming to the half, they stopped Flip to talk to him. He was sweating Buckets... My wife was disgusted with how much sweat was pouring off him.

My question is more medical than Basketball.

Isn't there a condition that causes people to sweat profusely and does Flip fit the bill?

I never noticed Flip sweating profusely, but it is more than many. I am glad he lost the headband, though. Why you would want something squeezing, putting pressure on your head, and getting knocked into your eyes and face is beyond me when you can just wipe the sweat off. It seems that the condition is most visible on darker-skinned players. Patrick Ewing and K.G. set the standard for sweat.

I never noticed Flip sweating profusely, but it is more than many. I am glad he lost the headband, though. Why you would want something squeezing, putting pressure on your head, and getting knocked into your eyes and face is beyond me when you can just wipe the sweat off. It seems that the condition is most visible on darker-skinned players. Patrick Ewing and K.G. set the standard for sweat.

Headbands are actually used to keep the sweat from going all over your face. Not sure if you've played basketball before, but headbands shouldn't be "putting pressure on your head" if you wear the right size that you're comfortable with...

And Diesel, I just think a lot of people sweat more than others. For example, I have a classmate who would always look like he just got out of a swimming pool with his clothes on after every gym class... he's completely normal as far as I'm concerned meaning I don't think he has any special health issues lol.

Headbands are actually used to keep the sweat from going all over your face. Not sure if you've played basketball before, but headbands shouldn't be "putting pressure on your head" if you wear the right size that you're comfortable with...

Whoa, Libid! Testy! It's just a headband, man. Very unneccessary piece of equipment.

I am one sweaty mofo. I'm fit, I'm very active and I eat well, but I notice that comparatively to other people......... I just get my sweat on real easy. I feel for ya Flip.

Then again, Flip works his tail off, but looks so composed........ he earns that liquid expulsion

Does anybody notice how much Flip sweats?

It was the Minny game. Flip had a good first. Coming to the half, they stopped Flip to talk to him. He was sweating Buckets... My wife was disgusted with how much sweat was pouring off him.

My question is more medical than Basketball.

Isn't there a condition that causes people to sweat profusely and does Flip fit the bill?

Give the guy a ShamWOW