• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Our home court in round 1 is in serious TROUBLE

NJHAWK

You guys do realize we are only up on Philly by 3 in the loss column andour next 4 games are Celtics, Lakers, at Philly, at Boston. We could be trailing them in less than a week if we dont man up.

You guys do realize we are only up on Philly by 3 in the loss column andour next 4 games are Celtics, Lakers, at Philly, at Boston. We could be trailing them in less than a week if we dont man up.

If we beat Philly next week and close it out 6-4 we are in good shape.

Make it next five, after on the road at Boston, we have Orlando at home. We still have work to do to secure the spot, I agree. Tough games coming up. Luckily, it eases a bit at the end - Toronto, Milwaukee, Memphis, Indy. But three of those 4 are on the road, who knows which team will show up??

• Premium Member

Well, they have us, Boston, Detroit twice, and Cleveland twice. As long as Boston is fighting for best record with the Lakers and Boston and Orlando is jocking for position, I think those games will be competitive.

That's what I was trying to tell you guys like during that Spurs game.

Our schedule is hard as hell.

Even the supposed easy road games after these next two are in the back to back type of setting.