• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Should we go after Big Baby in the summer?

capstone21

We need a PF/C off the bench who can rebound and he does that. He has a decent post game too.

He is not a bad defender but he is young and learning.

Most importantly, He would be cheap too.

I say YESSSS!! Atlanta needs the Baby....get him and adios Solo...hope you saved you money or can learn new languages

Edited by DJlaysitup

Why? Because we made him look like Superman out there?

Look, I dont think Solo or Morris are the answers either, but we need a true bonafide (and athletic) Center who can come in and impose his will defensively. I dont think Big Baby is that. He's just an overweight PF who bullies other PFs with his bulk.

Why? Because we made him look like Superman out there?

Look, I dont think Solo or Morris are the answers either, but we need a true bonafide (and athletic) Center who can come in and impose his will defensively. I dont think Big Baby is that. He's just an overweight PF who bullies other PFs with his bulk.

Well he might be a bully with all that bulk - but I'll take it for 15-20 mins.....not saying we should spend serious $$.

Big Baby to the ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

You know, at this time, I would just love to see Solo get some burn?

6'11" athletic shot blocker. As much as we cry about a low post threat defensively... we have one and won't develop him.

6'11" athletic shot blocker. As much as we cry about a low post threat defensively... we have one and won't develop him.

Solo stinks. Worst hands I have ever seen.

If we brought every mediocre guy in here who's had a career night against us, we'd be just as mediocre.

It really is funny, I could make up an All-Mediocre-Hawk-Killer team. Not off the top of my head, but if you give me a list of names I could make a 1st team and 2nd team.

• Admin
If we brought every mediocre guy in here who's had a career night against us, we'd be just as mediocre.

It really is funny, I could make up an All-Mediocre-Hawk-Killer team. Not off the top of my head, but if you give me a list of names I could make a 1st team and 2nd team.

He has been playing well in KG's absence. I am just thinking of cheap rebounding big men we can probably get in the offseason. Sorta like how we got Zaza 4 years ago.

I've been saying that all season.

We have a big men on the bench and a PG on the bench but refuse to play these guys.

'Develop' and 'development' don't exist in Mike Woodson's vocabulary.

• Premium Member
Solo stinks. Worst hands I have ever seen.

You asked for a big and you don't show love for him. You don't give a f--- about the big you got do you Woody. You don't spend time with Solo, Woody. You don't teach him pick and roll, Woody. He's so unused he don't even know what his own name is... SOLO... Where did he go!

Edited by Diesel

• Premium Member
I've been saying that all season.

We have a big men on the bench and a PG on the bench but refuse to play these guys.

I think the decision to take Acie slowly is understandable because he's a PG. Usually, PGs have to learn a system. However, with the amount of injuries that we have had and with him being a big that's 6'11 Athletic and in the last year of his deal, you would expect that we would play Solo more.

I think the decision to take Acie slowly is understandable because he's a PG. Usually, PGs have to learn a system. However, with the amount of injuries that we have had and with him being a big that's 6'11 Athletic and in the last year of his deal, you would expect that we would play Solo more.

I understand we want to bring Acie along, but its been 2 years and he is not getting anytime. Second WE DonT HAVE A SYSTEM to learn!!!!!! So Acie not getting 15-20mins a game is ridiculous.

Our problem is that Woody doesnt know how to develop players. He doesnt know how to trust players and help build their confidence.

He could do small stuff. If we are blowing a team out or getting blown out. Instead of leaving our starters in. How about we clear the bench and say "Acie, Solo, Othello, Thomas, Morris we are going to run some offense through you guys and see how you do." He doesnt do stuff like that. He thinks he can get all he needs from 1 or 2 minutes at the end of the game. Woody is a complete joke.

We could get LBJ and still win only 45 games. Until we get rid of Woody and install some type of system on both ends of the floor we will be just an average team no matter who we get.

We should still expect Law to feel better with the playbook now that he's in his second year... yet Woodson never plays him.

you really think Law deserves to be treated like that, Dies?