• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

HAwks vs. Lakers set a record

Wurider05

Took the Laker's fans to do it?

Correction.............it took Kobe worshipers to do it. They go home an bow to their "Fat Heads" of Kobe.

The same Atlantans who buy Yankee hats.........whenever their winning, or hats of the most recent Superbowl champs............the type of, so called, "fans" that get on my last nerve.

I hope the Hawks fans let them have it every time their "god"/ Kobe missed a shot.

Edited by coachx

Correction.............it took Kobe worshipers to do it. They go home an bow to their "Fat Heads" of Kobe.

The same Atlantans who buy Yankee hats.........whenever their winning, or hats of the most recent Superbowl champs............the type of, so called, "fans" that get on my last nerve.

I hope the Hawks fans let them have it every time their "god"/ Kobe missed a shot.

The Kobe/Laker fans were obnoxious the first 6 minutes of the game. But with 2 minutes left in the 4th they all started slinking out. I sit by one of the portals, so I made it a point to ask each one:

"Did it feel good walking IN with that jersey on? Cause I know it doesn't feel good walking OUT."

I also gave a couple people a hard time who'd clearly never lived anywhere but the south, asking them how many times they've even visited LA. Seems like a lot of people here were born in NY (Yankees) and made it to Atlanta by way of Indianapolis (Colts) and LA.

hahahahahahaahaha. That is funny as hell. Whats funny is that im not even from GA but im an all Atlanta sports fan. Thanks TBS during the 80s-90s for the free Hawks and braves games..lol.

The Kobe/Laker fans were obnoxious the first 6 minutes of the game. But with 2 minutes left in the 4th they all started slinking out. I sit by one of the portals, so I made it a point to ask each one:

"Did it feel good walking IN with that jersey on? Cause I know it doesn't feel good walking OUT."

I also gave a couple people a hard time who'd clearly never lived anywhere but the south, asking them how many times they've even visited LA. Seems like a lot of people here were born in NY (Yankees) and made it to Atlanta by way of Indianapolis (Colts) and LA.

Portal 11 by any chance?