• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's wrong with Joe?

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

The mystery continues. Joe seems uninsured these day and i think it may have something to do with Woody. I downplayed his little beef with Woody but I think the Woody stuff is staring to effect Joe's game. Merely speculation on my part but what else could it be other than fatigue?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Nothing is wrong with him, teams are just doubling him more often. He has two bad games (tonight and vs. LAL) and you assume something is wrong with him. LOL. But if Lebron, Kobe, CP3 have a night similar to JJ's tonight people just assume that they were off or its was good defense. I mean c'mon man! Up until LAL Johnson had been phenomenal his last 10 games. Give him a break! Horford is the one who needs to step up his game. He hasn't had double digits pts since Minnesota.

Nothing is wrong with him, teams are just doubling him more often. He has two bad games (tonight and vs. LAL) and you assume something is wrong with him. LOL. But if Lebron, Kobe, CP3 have a night similar to JJ's tonight people just assume that they were off or its was good defense. I mean c'mon man! Up until LAL Johnson had been phenomenal his last 10 games. Give him a break! Horford is the one who needs to step up his game. He hasn't had double digits pts since Minnesota.

Joe shot 37 in 2's and 26% in 3's in Jan. Him sucking just didn't start the last 2 games.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Joe is a benefactor and a prisoner in this offense.

He benefits because he is free to dominate the ball and can go iso at anytime. This is great when he is on or is not being doubled consistently, but it effects the whole team when he's not.

He's a prisoner because every team knows this and makes him work for his points. The problem is that outside of the iso offense, we really don't have a scheme that makes scoring easier for him. Also, because he pounds the ball so much to get his shot, the other players aren't moving or in good position for rebounds. They clear out the lane for Joe and when the def collapses on he, they aren't in good rebound position.

We need an offensive coordinator for this team. Hmmm... letting Woody go, is another good option.

He's done past his prime. What short prime it was in the first place. He's played well about 3 months total of the last 2 seasons.

Lmao past his prime? Aren't we being a lil over dramatic?

He's done past his prime. What short prime it was in the first place. He's played well about 3 months total of the last 2 seasons.

what beef with Woody? I always thought JJ was kind of in Woody's corner. I hope they have beef - maybe that would spell the end of Woody

That's one thing that I highly doubt. Joe is probably the main reason that Woody is still here. He's been the one that's been going to bat for him when it came down to the chopping block.

The last 2 seasons he has played really well only a couple of months. Outside of a 5 game span, he hasn't done well since the start of the New Year either. His bad shooting has been going on for a long time now. He's only shooting 43% or so this season.

14-22 on the road is better than last year. So the team is improving. Until we get rid of Woodson i will never look forward to a championship unless we go through the playoffs shooting 60% from the field and 45% from 3 point land.

14-22 on the road is better than last year. So the team is improving. Until we get rid of Woodson i will never look forward to a championship unless we go through the playoffs shooting 60% from the field and 45% from 3 point land.

2 games? There really isn't a big difference in the w/l record on the road than when they did last year and they've had Bibby for a full season. This team plays the same way they did last season for the most part. There is very little difference in terms of play. If they don't have 7 and 8 game home games in a row I think you will see their win total go back down next year. Most of their wins have came off unusual long home stands.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

The Hawks have 2 opponents every game. The team they are playing against and Woody's offense.

2 games? There really isn't a big difference in the w/l record on the road than when they did last year and they've had Bibby for a full season. This team plays the same way they did last season for the most part. There is very little difference in terms of play. If they don't have 7 and 8 game home games in a row I think you will see their win total go back down next year. Most of their wins have came off unusual long home stands.

True but i cant hold the home stands against the Hawks. We didnt make the schedule and plus we could have lost those games also.

I think our win total will be the same until we get of Woodson. I dont think its the players. I really think its the coach. His offense sucks and most of all the players dont respect him. Thats the biggest problem. The team is a 4th seed and plays with no emotions and no identity.

• Premium Member
Joe seems uninsured these day

I think I met uninspired. Joe looks like he'd rather be elsewhere.