• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How bad did Thaddeus Young's injury look?

Sorry for a semi-non Hawk post but I guess it kind of is since they played the Hawks when it happened. I'm interested because TY has been great for my fantasy team lately and this week is the semi-finals so I really hope he isn't gonna miss any (or much) time. Still, shoot me straight - was it ugly?

Thanks in advance. Didn't get to watch the game tonight due to work. Looks like I picked a good one to miss.

GO HAWKS.

come on, I know yall watched the game. Not one person can take the time to comment on this and help a guy?

..."He was helped into the locker room and had x-rays which were negative. Young, who ended with six points on 3-of-8 shooting, will have an MRI exam performed on Wednesday...."

It could be day-to-day or 3-4 weeks...

Sorry for a semi-non Hawk post but I guess it kind of is since they played the Hawks when it happened. I'm interested because TY has been great for my fantasy team lately and this week is the semi-finals so I really hope he isn't gonna miss any (or much) time. Still, shoot me straight - was it ugly?

Thanks in advance. Didn't get to watch the game tonight due to work. Looks like I picked a good one to miss.

GO HAWKS.

If we have to face them 1st round, I am hoping for "out for season".

But, it won't be. Sprain.

• Admin
If we have to face them 1st round, I am hoping for "out for season".

But, it won't be. Sprain.

It just adds to my LONG list of fantasy team injuries. Bad timing too as he has been playing well and now we are in the fantasy playoffs and in the last few days I just lost Stephen Jackson and might have now lost him.

UGH

It looked like a nasty sprain that could be a 3 or 4 week thing. Some of those sprains are nasty and with the way he got helped into the locker room it looked like a bad one.

Nique said it may be a day to day or game time decision type of sprain. It looked more serious then that to me..............but who knows