• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Philly Lost Hawks Win Yes!

Highpozt2

The Heat are playing the Hornets right now. If the Hornets win that just should just about lock the Hawks into the 4th spot.

Heat and Hornets no what is at stake they are playing with playoff intensity go Hornets

2 Atlanta teams win AND 2 Philly teams lose as the Braves score a 4-0 victory!

Now, if superman PG, CP3 can do his stuff, Hawks should be doing pretty good

here at the ending of their season and the Braves start their season 2-0 against

the World Champions.

GO ATLANTA!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

^^^Miami has the tiebreaker between them.

I think it's best if the Hawks can rest JJ vs. Miami on the 14th. He could essentially get four days off between the Pacers' game and the Grizzlies' game.

1. I'd rather play Miami with JJ completely worn out than play Philly with JJ rested.

2. And do you think that Woody would actually rest him? I'm not confident that he would.

I'm not confident he would either, but a JJ-less Hawks' team vs. the Heat practically guarantees that the Heat would be the #5 seed.

I'm also not sure that we'd want to rest against Miami as I think that we have great confidence that we can beat them and if we played them without our starters and lost it might affect our mindset (being as fragile as it is) in the playoffs against them.

Hopefully we have the tie breaker between the Heat. Joe needs some extra time off in Arkansas fishing or something. He is shooting 33% the past 5 games.

All I ask is for our starting back court to average 40% on their attempts against the first round opponent. Can't be too much to ask for our 29 million duo right?

Hopefully we have the tie breaker between the Heat. Joe needs some extra time off in Arkansas fishing or something. He is shooting 33% the past 5 games.

All I ask is for our starting back court to average 40% on their attempts against the first round opponent. Can't be too much to ask for our 29 million duo right?

Yes I hope Joe has another level for the playoffs, because JJ forcing the action is a good thing. It forces defenses to respond to him which leaves shooters open because he has very good court vision. We have some decent three point shooters especially if Marvin Williams is back in the lineup