• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Philly Lost Hawks Win Yes!

Highpozt2

^^^Miami has the tiebreaker between them.

I think it's best if the Hawks can rest JJ vs. Miami on the 14th. He could essentially get four days off between the Pacers' game and the Grizzlies' game.

If I remember correctly, didn't Woody rest all the starters last year after we knew we had it locked up? He let them start, and they only played like 20 minutes or something like that.

Am I remembering that correctly?

If I remember correctly, didn't Woody rest all the starters last year after we knew we had it locked up? He let them start, and they only played like 20 minutes or something like that.

Am I remembering that correctly?

I think you're right Duff. Woody did something like that, but there was also something not quite right with what he did, but I can't remember what it was- maybe playing JJ 30 minutes or something.

• Premium Member
I don't want to completely sit any of our players down the stretch. Play them 30 minutes not 40, though, once homecourt is sown up.

"The stretch" is only a game or two. JJ definitely could use a game off, if you ask me.

• Moderators
"The stretch" is only a game or two. JJ definitely could use a game off, if you ask me.

If he is hurting, then I could be on board with that for sure. I just wish I had ANY faith in Woodson to make this call in the best interests of the team.

I think you're right Duff. Woody did something like that, but there was also something not quite right with what he did, but I can't remember what it was- maybe playing JJ 30 minutes or something.

We had a game against the Heat that was meaningless and Joe played more than 30 minutes. I remember it distinctly because I was just waiting for him to turn an ankle and be out for the playoffs.

I do not trust Woody to manage this type of situation whatsoever.