• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Props to Mo

coachx

http://www.nba.com/games/20090407/ATLTOR/boxscore.html

Sure Smith, JJ, and Bibby were all solid last night. After all, each one of them is making over $10 mill this year so you hope to get what you pay for.

There is one spot where we got a lot more then what we are paying for besides Flip and that is Mo Evans. At $2 mill a year, he is filling the hole left by Chillz very well. He is a more consistent 3 point shooter who can get his shot off with guys in his face due to a higher release point. He is also sneaking in for those offensive boards for put backs in the paint and finishing on the break as Chillz was once counted on to do.

We offered Chillz $7mill to stay ! He said no thanks. Thank you Rick Sund for getting Flip and Mo for about $4mill this year. Safe to say the production of both Flip and Mo, together, is more then Chillz would have given us.

There is one spot where we got a lot more then what we are paying for besides Flip and that is Mo Evans. At $2 mill a year, he is filling the hole left by Chillz very well. He is a more consistent 3 point shooter who can get his shot off with guys in his face due to a higher release point. He is also sneaking in for those offensive boards for put backs in the paint and finishing on the break as Chillz was once counted on to do.

I believe Mo is getting $3 million a year ($9 mil over 3 years). That is still a steal when you look at his production so far. Very comparable to Childress, I still give Chill the edge in most categories but when you factor in price its clear Mo is the better option as of right now.

I believe Mo is getting $3 million a year ($9 mil over 3 years). That is still a steal when you look at his production so far. Very comparable to Childress, I still give Chill the edge in most categories but when you factor in price its clear Mo is the better option as of right now.

Nope. $2.5 Mill Per... for three years.

http://www.shamsports.com/content/pages/da...aries/hawks.jsp