• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why I hate the damn NBA!

http://www.nba.com/

Look at the poll of greatest playoff performers ever!! The list has Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, and Lebron!! WTF!!!!!!! Two of those guys don't even belong there. One those guys has a piss poor shooting % in the playoffs and one of the guys have never won a championship. It is stuff like this that makes me question the the motives of the NBA. There are 10 players that I could name off the top of my head that should have been more so than Kobe and Lebron. I mean they are already selling Kobe vs. Lebron for the championship. A team like us don't have a chance and we will be kept in our place by the henchman refs. Kobe and Lebron got swept that last time they were in the finals right!!!!

PS-How in the hell can you put Kobe on the list but not Shaq!! They need to stop promoting these superstars and promote the game. This is why teams like the Hawks never get the calls or the benefit of the doubts.

Seriously? They'd put Kobe on there before Shaq?

Dude. Kobe has yet to win a ring w/o Shaq, and Shaq apparently gets no props for being probably the most dominant pl;ayer of his time when he was winning 3 straight titles.

And once again, the hype machine for LeBron continues on. I like LeBron, I like watching him play, but he shouldn't be in the same conversation as Jordan and Bird when it comes to playoff accomplishments.

Oh well. The NBA will probably change all of that soon.

Anyone has any doubt that its Lebron vs Kobe in the finals? Lebron gets all the calls not only on the offensive end, but also on defense. The guy went five straight games without being called for a single foul the other day.

Edited by dlpin

http://www.nba.com/

Look at the poll of greatest playoff performers ever!! The list has Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, and Lebron!! WTF!!!!!!! Two of those guys don't even belong there. One those guys has a piss poor shooting % in the playoffs and one of the guys have never won a championship. It is stuff like this that makes me question the the motives of the NBA. There are 10 players that I could name off the top of my head that should have been more so than Kobe and Lebron. I mean they are already selling Kobe vs. Lebron for the championship. A team like us don't have a chance and we will be kept in our place by the henchman refs. Kobe and Lebron got swept that last time they were in the finals right!!!!

PS-How in the hell can you put Kobe on the list but not Shaq!! They need to stop promoting these superstars and promote the game. This is why teams like the Hawks never get the calls or the benefit of the doubts.

I feelwhat you're saying but Kobe didntget swept the last time he went to the finals. wasnt that just last year against the Celtics???