• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IF...

Diesel

If...  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

I would like to say that we are a different team in the playoffs. Mainly because of momentum and excitement.

Can't you see our guys being excited to be in the second round with Momentum and just rolling over Cleveland or Chicago.

I would like to say that we are a different team in the playoffs. Mainly because of momentum and excitement.

Can't you see our guys being excited to be in the second round with Momentum and just rolling over Cleveland or Chicago.

I would not be surprised if we see Atlanta-Boston in the ECC.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Speedy ends up being the backup point.

YES, We could have beat Cleveland this year. And Chicago will be very tough considering Derrick Rose will just s*** all over Bibby / Flip... but still a yes for both teams. But I don't want to think that far ahead in the playoffs, I want to take it one series at a time.

Chicago, almost certainly. Cleveland, almost certainly not.

How the hell do you put those two teams on the same level?

Yes inquiring minds would definitely like to know that. At this point I don't see any team that will win more than 2 games against the Cavs in a series, if that.

• Premium Member

This team has a habit of just falling to pieces at the big moments. They're good at surprising us and exceeding normal expectations. When put to the test though, when it really counts, more often than not I get the feeling we're going to be let down.

So, I think we can beat Chicago (or Miami for that matter) and at best, we can be (and SHOULD BE) competitive against Cleveland. Though, I don't think we will be. I'm expecting a tough, possibly eeked-out contest with Miami and a man-handling in the 2nd round.